[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whoever gets West Vagina in the NC game

Sgt. Ryan

Whoever gets WV in the NC game, will have the easiest title game ever. Could this team beat any of the top 15 teams. Seriously, their only solid opponent all year was So. Fla, and they were rolled by them.

Its a shame the weakest of all the BCS teams, ends up in the Championship game. Look what parity has done to college football.

Seeing OSU or Missouri rout this team should be enough for a playoff in college football. :D

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Agreed.

WV hasn't faced a single opponent with top 10 type speed and size. Playing against a Mizzou or OSU will be shocking for them in the least. The holes they've seen all year will close so much quicker for them and their defense is not what I'd call big or fast , so I like Mizzou or OSU to beat them pretty easy as well. Mizzou is just HUGE on the line and at WR , and OSU will bring a pass rush the likes they haven't faced in years with Laurinaitis, one of the best LB's in the country, spying on White.

Bucks 34 WV 13

Mizzou 38 WV 21

Whoever gets WV in the NC game, will have the easiest title game ever. Could this team beat any of the top 15 teams. Seriously, their only solid opponent all year was So. Fla, and they were rolled by them.

Its a shame the weakest of all the BCS teams, ends up in the Championship game. Look what parity has done to college football.

Seeing OSU or Missouri rout this team should be enough for a playoff in college football. :D

WV is better than you think. OSU, Mizzou, and OU have had a much tougher road, but that doesn't mean they are better because of it. Remember Boise St. last year... I'm guessing you were saying the same thing about them and their opponents last year.

Hell, a couple years back, I said the same thing about WV against UGA in their bowl, and WV stomped on 'em.

Just remember Boise St. and temper your words... I'd hate to watch you have to get embarrassed yet again.

Agreed.

WV hasn't faced a single opponent with top 10 type speed and size. Playing against a Mizzou or OSU will be shocking for them in the least. The holes they've seen all year will close so much quicker for them and their defense is not what I'd call big or fast , so I like Mizzou or OSU to beat them pretty easy as well. Mizzou is just HUGE on the line and at WR , and OSU will bring a pass rush the likes they haven't faced in years with Laurinaitis, one of the best LB's in the country, spying on White.

Bucks 34 WV 13

Mizzou 38 WV 21

Pure comedy.........

you take shots at WVU not playing anyone. :D Good Stuff. First off all, you honestly think WVU ONLY scores 21 against Mizzou, and only 1 TD against yer Bucks? right........................

WVU is clicking on offense, and neither Mizzou or OSU has seen an offense or speed like they have all year. White/Slaton/Devine will move the ball and score on anyone, and I don't see them having any problem moving the ball and scoring on either squad. - Mizzou? cmon- WVU hangs 50 on that defense -

To think WVU is not going to be a worthy opponent in the NV game is ridiculous. They will play with anyone in the country, and I think Mizzou brings more on offense, and it would be a close game.

I think WVU is the best team in the country right now, and if it does end up MIzzou- I like WVU to beat em -

cmon Private- you can't be serious wtih this - of course they coull beat a top 15 team? what are you smoking?

they played a legit NC, the Big East was a good conference this year- especially this year to say they could not beat a top 15 is a joke.

If you remember White was hurt against SF - that offense is rolling and will score on anyone-

no way in hell Mizzou or OSU would rout WVU, or anyone in the NC game for that matter.

Pure comedy.........

you take shots at WVU not playing anyone. :D Good Stuff. First off all, you honestly think WVU ONLY scores 21 against Mizzou, and only 1 TD against yer Bucks? right........................

WVU is clicking on offense, and neither Mizzou or OSU has seen an offense or speed like they have all year. White/Slaton/Devine will move the ball and score on anyone, and I don't see them having any problem moving the ball and scoring on either squad. - Mizzou? cmon- WVU hangs 50 on that defense -

To think WVU is not going to be a worthy opponent in the NV game is ridiculous. They will play with anyone in the country, and I think Mizzou brings more on offense, and it would be a close game.

I think WVU is the best team in the country right now, and if it does end up MIzzou- I like WVU to beat em -

Just babble, all babble...........all the time. No facts , just dumbass speculation from the forum momo.

OSU and Mizzou both have played better competition week in and week out, to suggest otherwise shows your inexperience in evaluating a schdule, please enlighten us with another Sargain report though, that seems to always be your only defense for your stupidity.

Try again............you just got pwned again :wacko:

To prove your a joke, I offer you a $100 bet the either the Bucks or Tigers punk West Virginia.............interested? That should keep you quiet for awhile :D

Pure comedy.........

I tend to agree here , WVU is hitting it pretty well and have just enough options outside of Slaton and White to be deadly.

I think they match up quite well against OSU and I believe is they would handle MO in a good game. Fla made me nervous last year and Oregon was the team I was dreading the Bucks playing this season. WVU is not Oregon with Dixon in my book, however WVU would give us a game and most likely be a toss up imo. I know Tress would gameplan well and all of that , my fear is if OSU fell behind could we stop the ball control spread.

Illinois reminds me a lot of WVU. That pains me to say that.

Just babble, all babble...........all the time. No facts , just dumbass speculation from the forum momo.

OSU and Mizzou both have played better competition week in and week out, to suggest otherwise shows your inexperience in evaluating a schdule, please enlighten us with another Sargain report though, that seems to always be your only defense for your stupidity.

Try again............you just got pwned again :D

To prove your a joke, I offer you a $100 bet the either the Bucks or Tigers punk West Virginia.............interested? That should keep you quiet for awhile :D

gawd u are such a tool. pwned again? right. Please come with something else besides OSU had tough comp week in and week out - that is a joke.

what has OSU shown all season, that they would rout anyone? we saw the Illini expose them, and they are a JV offense compared to WVU-

OSU's best W is Wisconson- who is average, and beat NO ONE all season-

Of course I will take a bet on the NC game- hopefully we won't have to watch an overrated, OSU that didn't play anyone outside of the Slow 10 get rolled up by a more explosive, athletic team yet again.

Illinois reminds me a lot of WVU. That pains me to say that.

WV has no defense , and Wells would give us a massive edge in ball control. The fact the the best talent WV has faced this season is S.Fla, speaks volumes about the readiness they'll have to face a fast defense like ours. Also, Illinois has a MUCH better set of WR's , much better passing game and with the pressure from Freeman and Gholston to push White outside into Jenkins which would be a great spy for us have. They'll have Laurinaitis over Slaton and I don't see anything physical about WV offensive line that would not enable us to force our will on any gameplan Tress decides to adminsiter.

Mizzou is just big and would bitchslap the WV line into submission, imo.

OSU's best W is Wisconson- who is average, and beat NO ONE all season-

Just spouting out based on NON facts once again aren't we...............well looks like I'll have to punk you again :D

Post #8

Post#5

Post#21

Now , I have made you look a fool time and time again we ROCK SOLID FACTS , of which you have failed to reply or rebuff , aside or your Sargains reports (whatever the hell that is) , you have nothing of substance to add to any conversation around here but mere Big 10 hatred.

Here's an idea Post#20

<Charlie Weis> Thank GOD for the Pac 10!

Tru dat !

If not for the PAC 10 , Notre Dame might not have won a game this year, but they pulled out 2 against UCLA and Stanford..............not that it means anything :D

Didn't UCLA just knock out PAC10 #1 Oregon yesterday..............wonder how Notre Dame would have fared in the Pac 10 this season? 6-4 ? I know the Big 10 , went 3-0 against Notre Dame..................dunno what the problem is out west

West Vagina is a 1 dimensional team, much like Ar-Kansas. Sure they would punk LSU, but wouldnt be competitive against for any other top 10 team.

[/quo

One dimensional? White is doin it all right now

You stop taking yer meds again? what on earth makes you think the most explosive offense in the country would not be competitive against a top 10 team in a year where parity rules?

One dimensional? White is doin it all right now

You stop taking yer meds again? what on earth makes you think the most explosive offense in the country would not be competitive against a top 10 team in a year where parity rules?

:D

I guess since your not agreeing the WV is one demisional, your saying their a dynamic offense?

They are as dynamic as Arkansas.

It pains me to point this out but... you mean like when OU got destroyed by USC?

If you remember White was hurt against SF - that offense is rolling and will score on anyone-

Would you people please stop saying this!?!? White got knocked out of the game by USF. His back-up actually outperformed him. He is an amazing player but USF just owns their ass. Too much speed.

That O is on quite the roll at the moment. I like them a lot.

It pains me to point this out but... you mean like when OU got destroyed by USC?

Would you people please stop saying this!?!? White got knocked out of the game by USF. His back-up actually outperformed him. He is an amazing player but USF just owns their ass. Too much speed.

That O is on quite the roll at the moment. I like them a lot.

I realize he was knocked by USF- but to say his backup outperfomed him? quite a strecth.

Doesn't really matter, know they won out, and took care of biz. USF was red hot back then, and certainly was gonna be a tough game either way.

I realize he was knocked by USF- but to say his backup outperfomed him? quite a strecth.

Doesn't really matter, know they won out, and took care of biz. USF was red hot back then, and certainly was gonna be a tough game either way.

I was at the game. I saw it. Check the stats.

And yes they were, and it was.