[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers/Cowboys game thread

Randall

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These referees fu c king suck. Give the game to the Cowboys. Bad call on the first series and that ref watched TO juggle and called it complete.

Suck ass refs

There have been a few bad calls, but Green Bay's play calling was asinine early on. Further more, to have Hawk lineup on TO like they did earlier was insane as well.

These referees fu c king suck. Give the game to the Cowboys. Bad call on the first series and that ref watched TO juggle and called it complete.

Suck ass refs

I'm a huge GB fan but it's not the ref's who are giving the game away. GB is doing that all by themselves. they are totally not playing THEIR normal gameplan tonight. However, we can't take anything away from Dallas because they are playing awesome.

Just an FYI, I'm in a Ramada Inn in Baltimore trying to watch this on my laptop. For the last 30 minutes the crazy guys in the room below me have been arguing, swearing at each other, bangin sh1t around.

I just pray they don't cap my ass until after the game is over.

BTW, great play by TO right there.

And this should serve as proof that some of these games are rigged. The Cowboys are killing the Pack with Favre, Rodgers comes in which should be the final nail in the coffin and they stage a comeback and then TO hands off a sure-fire TD to Harris. :D What a joke!!!!