[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers/Cowboys game thread

Randall

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you all expect Grant to do tonight against the Cowboys? Been going back and forth between him and Earnest Graham. :D

(yes, this is a not so cleverly disguised desperate WDIS for a game that could mean make the playoffs or stay home)

:D

i'm enjoyin this!...the first 'big game' in the NFL this year that doesn't involve the Patriots.

i get to lay back on my leather couch, watch my 37 inch plasma, with NFL N HD coming out of it,

a couple a stogies, as many beers as i want, crank up the f'n heat and let the Green/Gold and Blue/White

knock each other senseless and not give a damn!!

except for Barber.....that sumabitch better get me some points!

:D

How do you all expect Grant to do tonight against the Cowboys? Been going back and forth between him and Earnest Graham. :D

(yes, this is a not so cleverly disguised desperate WDIS for a game that could mean make the playoffs or stay home)

Hard to tell. McCarthy is changing the game plan too often to get a read. Edgar Bennett (RB coach) thinks he'll do well, but I'm not so sure. He'll probably will get a few passes.

I just hope we don't get called for giving the Packers "the business" as posted on a previous thread.

With Woodson and KGB out that is going to be very difficult for them to overcome. I would much rather have both teams playing at full strength but those to two key injuries that are going to hurt the Pack in this game.

GO BOYS