[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hostages at a Hillary Clinton NH headquarters?

The Irish Doggy

ROCHESTER, N.H. -- An armed man has taken two campaign workers hostage at the Hillary Clinton campaign office in Rochester, police said.

Officials with the campaign confirmed that there were two workers taken hostage in the office on 28 North Main St.. A woman and her baby told workers at a neighboring business that she was released by the hostage-taker.

"A young woman with a 6-month or 8-month-old infant came rushing into the store just in tears, and she said, 'You need to call 911. A man has just walked into the Clinton office, opened his coat and showed us a bomb strapped to his chest with duct tape,'" witness Lettie Tzizik said.

There are several police officers positioned across the street from the office, crouched down behind cruisers with guns drawn, according to a reported at the scene.

"I walked out and I immediately started running, and I saw that the road was blocked off. They told me run and keep going," said Cassandra Hamilton, who works in an office adjacent to the building.

Nearby businesses have been evacuated, and the St. Elizabeth Seaton School has been locked down.

Clinton, who is not in New Hampshire, is attending a National Democratic Committee meeting in Virginia. Presidential candidate Barack Obama also has an office in Rochester, and it has been evacuated. There were no reports of any injuries.

"Is that why you've strapped a bomb to your chest?"

"Oh, this isn't a bomb. These are road flares."

"Road flares? Did you live under power lines as a kid, or something?"

"Ha ha ha, why?"

:D

Please tell me that was actually said today. :D Straight outta' Tommy Boy.

Live Free or Die, dude!

Rochester has some wackos anyway. That's gettin' up toward the inbred portion of the state.

HAHAHA!

Thanks. I'm actually from Rochester originally. I'm not one of the inbreds, but I don't disagree at all.

Also, the women in this corner are almost all fat, ugly, stupid, bitches and/or just psycho in general. A lot of the single ones have already been knocked up too, cuz that's how the fools in this area like to do it. Makes dating a real challenge.

My parents still live in Rochester. I'm renting a house in Farmington and working at a resthome in Dover. Both towns border Rochester. The woman who was released with the baby was actually the daughter of one of my fellow nurses at the rest home. So it was an interesting day for me at work today. Even more interesting is the fact that there were originally two suspects in the case. The first suspect ended up being a false lead, but was the step-brother of one of the 4 aides who was working with me tonight. She was thinking it was him all night, and then when they said his name (Troy Stanley) on the air she nearly had a cow. Turned out to be some other Rochester area nut-job though.

I had no doubt how it would all turn out though. There's nobody in Rochester who's smart enough to know how to make a bomb. I was just wondering if the stupid fool was going to get shot.

Sh!t, I should have gotten out of here a long time ago.

Edited by Crazysight