[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OU got robbed.

Sgt. Ryan

THere is no way LSU should be ahead of them in either poll. Its a damn shame the media wanted to see LSU so bad in the NC game, they gave them that spot.

But what is sad, I have to root for LSU to squeak by OSU in a turnover filled, poorly executed game, while OU creams someone in the Fiesta Bowl, to hope to get a split of the NC we deserved to play for this yr.

It is borderline criminal and cries of a sham , when a team narrowly wins a game against a patsy , then jumps 3 other teams. Two of which won more convincingly and the other idle.

The voters obviously choose LSU, because the game is in Louisiana and due to the home field advantage, it gives LSU a better chance to win, and therefore would give the voters an "out" on why they voted LSU over OU or Cal.

Yes, this is criminal and in no way should the voters who've set a precedence all season long, go against their own word. The BCS should not honor this poll as it was intentionally done in a manner that screams "FOUL"

THere is no way LSU should be ahead of them in either poll. Its a damn shame the media wanted to see LSU so bad in the NC game, they gave them that spot.

But what is sad, I have to root for LSU to squeak by OSU in a turnover filled, poorly executed game, while OU creams someone in the Fiesta Bowl, to hope to get a split of the NC we deserved to play for this yr.

Let's be real .... when you get beat up by Texas Tech and you roll over and die in the 4th quarter to a piss poor team in Colorado you don't deserve to be in the National Champiobhip game. With that being said I don't think LSU deserved to be there either.

My Top 5 .........

Ohio State

Georgia

USC

Oklahoma

LSU

Let's be real .... when you get beat up by Texas Tech and you roll over and die in the 4th quarter to a piss poor team in Colorado you don't deserve to be in the National Champiobhip game. With that being said I don't think LSU deserved to be there either.

My Top 5 .........

Ohio State

Georgia

USC

Oklahoma

LSU

OU lost by 6 to Tech, and had a TD reversed at the end of the game, or they could have possibly won or sent it into OT. I hardly call that beat up by Tech.

OU should be undefeated right now, but it didnt happen no excuses. But the way this season played out, they should be at worst be #2.

My Top 5 .........

Ohio State

Georgia

USC

Oklahoma

LSU

I think it's hard to put GA. there when they didn't even win their conference. This year really shows what a cluster f*ck the whole BCS deal is. A split NC is looking more and more likely.

When does the "plus one" game deal start? Next year?

Sorry Sarge but IMO what might have cost the Sooners as much as their two losses was the weekend they escape with a win over Iowa State.

It is borderline criminal and cries of a sham , when a team narrowly wins a game against a patsy , then jumps 3 other teams. Two of which won more convincingly and the other idle.

The voters obviously choose LSU, because the game is in Louisiana and due to the home field advantage, it gives LSU a better chance to win, and therefore would give the voters an "out" on why they voted LSU over OU or Cal.

Yes, this is criminal and in no way should the voters who've set a precedence all season long, go against their own word. The BCS should not honor this poll as it was intentionally done in a manner that screams "FOUL"

No your wrong....Its because of Katrina they are putting LSU in the NC....

you Moran

Sorry Sarge but IMO what might have cost the Sooners as much as their two losses was the weekend they escape with a win over Iowa State.

Like youguys escaping a win over Bama which later lost to LA Monroe. Get the F out of here with that.

What cost OU is the media. For some odd reason they wanted LSU in this game, and they got it. Mark May said as much last night, that OU was more deserving, but the media wants LSU, so their influence will get it done.

Like youguys escaping a win over Bama which later lost to LA Monroe. Get the F out of here with that.

What cost OU is the media. For some odd reason they wanted LSU in this game, and they got it. Mark May said as much last night, that OU was more deserving, but the media wants LSU, so their influence will get it done.

No because our team didn't lose a game in Regulation....yours did....

Have to wait until it's absolutely official that LSU is in, but if true I'm sure the unbias computer polls will help you handle the situation abit better.

No because our team didn't lose a game in Regulation....yours did....

Flat out ignorance by the stupiest coach on the planet.

So basically LSU proved in OT, they were not conditioned to get it done. How else do you explain a heavily favored team, in OT, losing.