[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

5th Annual Huddle Bowl

theeohiostate

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not getting my picks saved. I'm showing as logged in, I keep hitting 'save picks' and it is not keeping them. Thoughts as to what the problem is?

Are you weighting on the games as you select a winner? You have to weight every game, select a winner for each game and enter in the total points of the championship game (tie breaker) in order to save them

Are you weighting on the games as you select a winner? You have to weight every game, select a winner for each game and enter in the total points of the championship game (tie breaker) in order to save them

Yes. Press save. Look on menu,showing no picks entered.

you can pm or email me your picks and weights and i'll enter them under your name. Make sure you selected every single game and the weights and also need to enter a final score for the championship game

I haven't had problems with that site before, not sure what it is. The first couple times I blamed operator error. The last two times I blamed the site.

I haven't had problems with that site before, not sure what it is. The first couple times I blamed operator error. The last two times I blamed the site.

I just signed on under your name with commish access and made all your picks and it saved fine, just go there now and make your adjustments

I also had an error (different from what we were PMing about, TOS) after inputing my picks/weights. Aggravating, as I couldn't click 'back' to resubmit. My picks were there but the weights had been erased. Gonna have to start all over. I figure I'll do it from home so I can write down the weights as I do 'em just in case it happens again. :D

I also had an error (different from what we were PMing about, TOS) after inputing my picks/weights. Aggravating, as I couldn't click 'back' to resubmit. My picks were there but the weights had been erased. Gonna have to start all over. I figure I'll do it from home so I can write down the weights as I do 'em just in case it happens again. :D

Yes, it sucks they don't allow picks to be saved partially filled and hitting the refresh or back button will cancel everything you've entered to date.

Anyone having any issues, fell free to pm me your selections, weights and tie breaker points and I'm enter them on your behalf.

Can you send me an invite? I am having trouble finding the league by myself.

I will paypal the loot

No need for an invite. Check the first post, all you need to do is

1. Register with Pool Host

2. Log in

3. Highlight the tab in the left hand navigational bar that says " USER TOOL"

4. Select the option to "Join a Private Pool"

5. Click on the image for College Bowl Pick 'Em

6. Enter our pools login in name and password

Pool Login name is huddlebowl

password is huddle

.............and press "join pool'

That's it.

Money sent for 2 teams. alchico2 is a buddy of mine named erik. If you can change the name go ahead and do it. It was easier to create an alias than to type out all his picks and weights and send them to you.

thanks

al

Money sent for 2 teams. alchico2 is a buddy of mine named erik. If you can change the name go ahead and do it. It was easier to create an alias than to type out all his picks and weights and send them to you.

thanks

al

Got yours and BeachBum's funds. I tried to change the name , but I don't have that ability, sorry. If you win with either selection, just tell him that "alchico" was yours :D

You should see my picks and have my paypal $ by now - just did it all at lunchtime today. Thanks again for setting this all up, and good luck to all. BTW, did anyone else pick the Rose bowl as the weight=32 game, or is that just me? The Stanford debacle is a distant memory... :D

You should see my picks and have my paypal $ by now - just did it all at lunchtime today. Thanks again for setting this all up, and good luck to all. BTW, did anyone else pick the Rose bowl as the weight=32 game, or is that just me? The Stanford debacle is a distant memory... :D

Got it Coffee and noted your payment in first post of thread

Good Luck all, still 2 owners haven't filled out their sheets.

Whoa...Just checked the site and it shows me picking NAVY with a 25 confidence number. My manual sheet that I spent a frickin half-hour writing has Utah with the 25. I must have clicked the wrong button :D

Who the hell picks an 8 point underdog to win unless they put a small confidence number on it :D

Edited by Puddy

Whoa...Just checked the site and it shows me picking NAVY with a 25 confidence number. My manual sheet that I spent a frickin half-hour writing has Utah with the 25. I must have clicked the wrong button :D

Who the hell picks an 8 point underdog to win unless they put a small confidence number on it :wacko:

But if Navy had pulled it out, like they almost did, you would've been bragging about those 25 points! :D