[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Most disappointing year in college football ever

Sgt. Ryan

2 teams back into the BCS Championship game.

Both coaches interviewed looks like Cats that just swallowed the Canary.

There isnt a dominant team this yr, and to have someone stand at the end and say they are Champs. Champs of what, 1 game, when if they had to play again, they very could lose the next game to an unranked team.

Not going to be watching many bowl games, and not going to support anything else but my team in their game.

There isnt a dominant team this yr, and to have someone stand at the end and say they are Champs. Champs of what, 1 game, when if they had to play again, they very could lose the next game to an unranked team.

Not going to be watching many bowl games, and not going to support anything else but my team in their game.

I agree on alot of this ..BCS does not get it nor does the NCAA ...and if there was ever a year that screamed for a playoff system , this was the year

Bitter much?

I said this before we all knew who was going to be playing in the "NC game"... The current situation basically renders the "championship game" no more meaningful than any other bowl. Like it or not, you cannot without reasonable argument justify any of 5-6 teams participation in the so-called "national championship game". I will say this though for the voters/geniuses that run the BCS... they did a remarkable job of making sure that no one has a big time enough match-up to cause a split NC, save a major blowout. There's a good chance I will be getting a full night's sleep on the 7th of January.

We all knew going into today that there would be alot more fans complaining than cheering considering what happen last night, but deep down inside most true college football fans know they picked the only two teams they could have without ticking off everyone with an all SEC NC game. :D

:D

With that said, the BCS need and the teams & players deserve some sort of playoff system...

Come on people, this season has proven there is no true #1 team, (yes even OSU).....

and who ever wins the NC this year you might as well put an ( * ) by it.

Peace

With that said, the BCS need and the teams & players deserve some sort of playoff system...

Come on people, this season has proven there is no true #1 team, (yes even OSU).....

and who ever wins the NC this year you might as well put an ( * ) by it.

Peace

What kind of baseball team will your Green Wave have this year?