[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFC Wild Cards

PantherDave

The Giants are currently 8-4. The worse they could finish is 8-8, therefore it is not possible for both wildcard teams to have losing records.

Thanks Big Guy, as I found that hard to imagine, as I've been outta the loop for awhile. However, it looks like there could be one with a losing record....even 6-10 could qualify this year in the NFC...NO?

In theory, a lot of stuff can happen. Heck, at seasons start, you could probably say "in theory, you could have 5 7-9 teams make the playoffs in the NFC" if they lost all their inter-conf games.

In theory, one of the 6-6 (Minn, Det, AZ) could win out and NY could go 2-2 or better, so no 9-7 teams. RIght now, probably end up with a 10-6 and a 9-7 as the WC records would be my guess. I'm still holding out hope the Eagles win out and get in, but unfortunately don't play any of the 3 6-6 to help "tie" them, so even if they do may not get in. (and don't have it very easy anyway with NYG, Dal, NO and Buf)

The Vikings will finish 10-6, so neither wild card team will be below .500.

:D

does not matter what thier record is getting in - they will get in and they will go all the way

they are with out any question the hotest team in football right now

does not matter what thier record is getting in - they will get in and they will go all the way

they are with out any question the hotest team in football right now

Yep, winning 2 in a row is much more impressive than what those Pats are doing. Anyone could be 12-0 in the AFC.

Yep, winning 2 in a row is much more impressive than what those Pats are doing. Anyone could be 12-0 in the AFC.

doen't count - we have allready crowned them - everyone else is playing for 2nd place

that being said the winner has to come out of the NFC

catching on yet ? :D

Oh I get it...you're making a funny? :D

no not art all ,,,, well maybe just a little

what i'm saying is, i have allready given the Pats the AFC title

and i think the vikes are going to take the NFC

the only team i would give a chance to stop them is Dallas

doen't count - we have allready crowned them - everyone else is playing for 2nd place

that being said the winner has to come out of the NFC

catching on yet ? :D

Read your original quote, you said they're the hottest team in the NFL right now. Throwing in a "that doesn't count" when your comments are questioned doesn't invalidate your first statement just because you want it to. Catching on yet?

Read your original quote, you said they're the hottest team in the NFL right now. Throwing in a "that doesn't count" when your comments are questioned doesn't invalidate your first statement just because you want it to. Catching on yet?

stop cluddering your post with facts.

plain and simple, it is my lie and i can tell it how ever i want !!