[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steve Smith

40Rocket

I'm playing him. If he gets 70 and a TD, I'll be stoked. I think he'll get some yardage regardless....we'll just have to see if Carolina comes out to play. Worst case scenario we can hope for some extra junk yardage if the game is out of hand.

Asys?

Smith hasn't been a stud since Delhomme got injured.

If those of you in playoff games started Smith last night, congratulations. You deserved a big game out of him after what you've suffered through all season.

If those of you in playoff games benched Smith last night, don't beat yourselves up over it. He hasn't done anything of note in weeks and his QB was an undrafted free agent rookie that was getting his second start of the season against a pretty good defense. Guys like Santonio Holmes and Brandon Marshall were better options than Smith based on their collective performances the past few weeks.

Guys like Santonio Holmes and Brandon Marshall were better options than Smith based on their collective performances the past few weeks.

Luckily I started Holmes and S. Smith this week for the SB after sitting them the last few. Even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut.

:D