[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey Packer fans

Sgt. Ryan

Why again would Dallas be afraid of coming to lambeau? Green Bay is awful in this kind of weather.

BTW, losing by 4 TDs to the Bears is hardly any reason to respect your team. So please spare us any more of the Dallas doesnt respect the Packers.

Dallas already thumped Green Bay, and now Dallas can sit their starters next week thanks to the egg Green Bay laid today.

Why again would Dallas be afraid of coming to lambeau? Green Bay is awful in this kind of weather.

BTW, losing by 4 TDs to the Bears is hardly any reason to respect your team. So please spare us any more of the Dallas doesnt respect the Packers.

Dallas already thumped Green Bay, and now Dallas can sit their starters next week thanks to the egg Green Bay laid today.

One game means nothing.

I came in here thinking you would say something worthwhile but every team has a bad game once in a while. Dallas stunk a couple of games but came back and won them narrowly.

When Dallas plays in such weather then you can talk.

One game means nothing.

I came in here thinking you would say something worthwhile but every team has a bad game once in a while. Dallas stunk a couple of games but came back and won them narrowly.

The NFL conspires to keep Dallas playing in Dallas. I think the Ice Bowl was the last time Dallas played in sub 60 degree temperatures. Dallas played it's first fairly decent game in 3 weeks yesterday, so I wouldn't be opening your mouth too wide Ryan.

Interesting stat I saw today. Favre is 0-9 in Dallas but 2-0 against them in Green Bay. Why is there such a monumental disparity in venues for games between these two teams?

It's going to soudn weird, but I think some knowledgable Cowboys fans will back me up.

I recall Madden talking (this is at leat 10 years ago) about how the field in Cowboys stadium is crowned: the sidleines are almost a foot lower than the middle of the field. According to Madden at the time, this has always thrown Favre off, and many of his games there have begun with a stirng of over the head incompletions while he adjusts.

I'm not sure how accurate that is, but it wasn't shown on April1, so I'm guessing there's some credence to it. I would also guess he's further hampered since they don't play there regularly.

It's going to soudn weird, but I think some knowledgable Cowboys fans will back me up.

I recall Madden talking (this is at leat 10 years ago) about how the field in Cowboys stadium is crowned: the sidleines are almost a foot lower than the middle of the field. According to Madden at the time, this has always thrown Favre off, and many of his games there have begun with a stirng of over the head incompletions while he adjusts.

I'm not sure how accurate that is, but it wasn't shown on April1, so I'm guessing there's some credence to it. I would also guess he's further hampered since they don't play there regularly.

Yep.

Definitely the field is humped in the middle but I was referring to why during the Favre era there have been 9 games in Dallas and only two in Green Bay.

One game means nothing.

When Dalas stinks up the joint, they lose 10-6. Green bay stinks up the joint, they lose by 4 TDs. Green Bay will be lucky to win a game in the playoffs.

For the record, are you making an excuse that the weather had anything to do with this ass whipping today. Becuse there were 2 teams on the field today, and one scored 35 pts in the same weather.

Please tell me you are not making excuses again.

The NFL conspires to keep Dallas playing in Dallas. I think the Ice Bowl was the last time Dallas played in sub 60 degree temperatures. Dallas played it's first fairly decent game in 3 weeks yesterday, so I wouldn't be opening your mouth too wide Ryan.

Yeah ... I can see how they convinced GB to lay an egg today for the sake of keeping the Boys in warm weather.

Definitely the field is humped in the middle but I was referring to why during the Favre era there have been 9 games in Dallas and only two in Green Bay.

The old schedule equation before the new 4 division 4 team setup was whack: Tampa played in Buffalo once in 25 years or something like that at one point, so that had something to do with it. Now, it's all home and home every 8 years.

Its strange how which team is home happens (during the regular season)..I guess there is a formula for it. I have noticed that Dallas always seems to play the Panthers in Carolina as well

Exactly right. And Chicago swept Green Bay this yr. Good thing for GB they dont have to face the Bears again.

Ain't that the truth. With the possible exceptions of Grant & Poppinga, that was a completely uninspired effort by GB today. Kind of unnerving given what was at stake and especially against their arch-rivals.

Props to DAL - you earned HFA throughout. They were uninspired Saturday night & still found a way to win. Well, here's to a rematch in Little D for the conference finals:

:D

Ain't that the truth. With the possible exceptions of Grant & Poppinga, that was a completely uninspired effort by GB today. Kind of unnerving given what was at stake and especially against their arch-rivals.

Props to DAL - you earned HFA throughout. They were uninspired Saturday night & still found a way to win. Well, here's to a rematch in Little D for the conference finals:

Now I have to go thru Christmas dealing with my in-laws - Bears AND Cowboys fans. Ughhh..

Absolutely laid 2 eggs this year but have a chance to win if both teams get to the championship(nothing's a given).

I was at the Bill-Giants game, so I didn't get to watch the Pack, but from what I hear they were a bunch of wusses in the cold compared to the Bears. It's better they drop one now and try to fix the problem than not realize it until the playoffs.

On a different topic, was the whole thing with the ref grabbing Barnett as bad as McCarthy made it out to be or was it blown out of proportion? I didn't get to watch it live.

Edited by budlitebrad

On a different topic, was the whole thing with the ref grabbing Barnett as bad as McCarthy made it out to be or was it blown out of proportion? I didn't get to watch it live.

It got out of hand. The old zebra was trying to separate Barnett from a scrap, grabbed him round the neck and pulled him over. The Ump had the right thought but he went over the top.

Yeah I mean ROMO, could have thrown the ball very well in 30-40 MPH wind gust with sub zero wind chill.

When the Cowboys stink it up they lost to a crapy team who couldn't score. Packers Stink it up it's against a DEF that will punish you.

I would have like to see reverse roles put ROMO there and Farve in Dallas against PHILLY. GB wins that one and Dallas get blown out in CHI.

Dallas is out in ROUND TWO.

Lets GO BROWNS ( or lets go COLTS this weekend)

I guess it's a bad day for the Packers when even the refs are pushing them around. :D

If the ref can toss your LB around I assume Barber would run him over like a freight train. Barnett was hugh for me in IDP though so I'll cut him a pass.

If the ref can toss your LB around I assume Barber would run him over like a freight train. Barnett was hugh for me in IDP though so I'll cut him a pass.

We've each had our bad days. I'd like to see what Barber can do as the main back. Perhaps this week.