[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey Packer fans

Sgt. Ryan

We've each had our bad days. I'd like to see what Barber can do as the main back. Perhaps this week.

I hope we see a lot of JJ this week. I do hope Dallas comes to play though since the playoffs are on the line for a few teams hinging on that game. Cant feel too bad for Minny though if they dont make it because they could have controlled thgeir own with a win last week.

I'm just saying, I know the cowboys are good but you put ROMO in Farve's spot SUNDAY and he would have done the same if not worse. I'll say it right now Cowboys don't make it to the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP. ROMO with 4 int's they can't recover this time late.

I'm just saying, I know the cowboys are good but you put ROMO in Farve's spot SUNDAY and he would have done the same if not worse. I'll say it right now Cowboys don't make it to the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP. ROMO with 4 int's they can't recover this time late.

The whole team looked unprepared sunday. It wasn't just the QB, most of the team acted like it would be an easy game and weren't ready (with few exceptions).

Why make statements like these"? It was a bad game. It's time to move on and prepare for Seattle, Tampa or whoever makes the 2nd round.

The whole team looked unprepared sunday. It wasn't just the QB, most of the team acted like it would be an easy game and weren't ready (with few exceptions).

Why make statements like these"? It was a bad game. It's time to move on and prepare for Seattle, Tampa or whoever makes the 2nd round.

:D Randull is starting to make sense now :D

What an embarrassing game. Yeesh. We looked like a bunch of warm weather, dome ridden, pansies.

Unprepared and wimpy. Turned it off after the 3rd.

ANYWAY, can we please please PLEASE play someone other than the Seahawks in the playoffs this year? I'm really tired of watching that matchup.

ANYWAY, can we please please PLEASE play someone other than the Seahawks in the playoffs this year? I'm really tired of watching that matchup.

How can you be tired of hearing the infamous clip of "we'll take the ball and we're going to"....throw a pick so Green Bay can...."score"

If they don't play that clip at every birthday, holiday dinner, anniversary, get together, whatever that Hassleback goes to, his friends aren't true men.

How can you be tired of hearing the infamous clip of "we'll take the ball and we're going to"....throw a pick so Green Bay can...."score"

If they don't play that clip at every birthday, holiday dinner, anniversary, get together, whatever that Hassleback goes to, his friends aren't true men.

:D

No kidding. That must drive Hass nuts.

Or play up the #@%#!! Holmgren Packer angle again and again...

Tired of it. Fresh blood!

Edited by Sturphy

Definitely the field is humped in the middle but I was referring to why during the Favre era there have been 9 games in Dallas and only two in Green Bay.

Of the 11 games between Dallas and Green Bay during the Favre era, how many were regular season and how many were in the playoffs?

Playoffs don't count as those venues are decided by seeding so what is the breakdown of venues played for the regular season games? My gues is you will see a much more equitable breakdown of where the games were played.

Of the 11 games between Dallas and Green Bay during the Favre era, how many were regular season and how many were in the playoffs?

8 regular season, 3 in the playoffs.

2 in Lambeau, 6 in Dallas is still HIGHLY inequitable.

8 regular season, 3 in the playoffs.

2 in Lambeau, 6 in Dallas is still HIGHLY inequitable.

These are the games since 1992 Postseason are bold

Since the Ice Bowl 14 games were in Dallas, 3 in Milwaukee, 3 in Green Bay.

Date Opponent GBP Opp W/L H/A Type Attendance Head Coach

Sun 03-Oct-1993 Dallas Cowboys 14 36 L A Reg 63,568 Mike Holmgren Dallas

Sun 16-Jan-1994 Dallas Cowboys 17 27 L A Post 64,790 Mike Holmgren Dallas

Thu 24-Nov-1994 Dallas Cowboys 31 42 L A Reg 64,597 Mike Holmgren Dallas

Sun 08-Jan-1995 Dallas Cowboys 9 35 L A Post 64,745 Mike Holmgren Dallas

Sun 08-Oct-1995 Dallas Cowboys 24 34 L A Reg 64,806 Mike Holmgren Dallas

Sun 14-Jan-1996 Dallas Cowboys 27 38 L A Post 65,135 Mike Holmgren Dallas

Mon 18-Nov-1996 Dallas Cowboys 6 21 L A Reg 65,032 Mike Holmgren Dallas

Sun 23-Nov-1997 Dallas Cowboys 45 17 W H Reg 60,111 Mike Holmgren Lambeau

Sun 14-Nov-1999 Dallas Cowboys 13 27 L A Reg 64,634 Ray Rhodes Dallas

Sun 24-Oct-2004 Dallas Cowboys 41 20 W H Reg 70,679 Mike Sherman Lambeau

Edited by Randall