[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady is such a fraud

Sgt. Ryan

His ho hum, smug press conference speeches. YOu can just see that stupid grin that he wants to say something else, but touts the company line.

Thats what drives my brother nuts about him,that smirk he carries.Reminds him of his son when hes trying to lie to him.

Thats what drives my brother nuts about him,that smirk he carries.Reminds him of his son when hes trying to lie to him.

I doubt it has anything to do with him 'toeing the company line' and wanting to say more, but rather visions of Giselle waiting at home for him creeping into his mind while he gets bored talking to a bunch of dudes.

At least, that's what my smirk in that scenario would be about....

I doubt it has anything to do with him 'toeing the company line' and wanting to say more, but rather visions of Giselle waiting at home for him creeping into his mind while he gets bored talking to a bunch of dudes.

At least, that's what my smirk in that scenario would be about....

Just think about Giselle for a second..Brazilian woman are very firey and insanely good in the sack..and he has the hottest one of them all..A steaming hot brazilian babe. :D I salute him

You'd thought if teams didn't want Brady to score TDs, they would have stopped him. :D

You would think when you have a team beaten you would want to get more game time experience for your backups :D .

Edited by xtra

You would think when you have a team beaten you would want to get more game time experience for your backups :D .

Or if you're Peyton Manning with the best defense in the NFL and you want to show America your playoff win wasn't a fluke, you'd beat that same team again during the regular season?

Or if you're Peyton Manning with the best defense in the NFL and you want to show America your playoff win wasn't a fluke, you'd beat that same team again during the regular season?

Different scenario isnt it?

In mine the game has been decided,in yours it hasnt begun.

Edited by xtra