[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ACC Hoops

billay

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't look now, but the Terps seem to be coming on strong. Early non-conference losses showed a lack of maturity, but the team really is stepping it up mid-season and the young leaders are showing major skill. I still view Vasquez as a wild-card, but when he is on, this could be a team to contend with from here on out. The win at UNC was huge, but you can't base a season just on one game, and they have been following up that game well.

Billay...I'd wish you good luck tonite, but since your playing the worst conference team I'm guessing you don't need any. this has been a miserable season and I'm trying my best not to be fair-weather, but it's hard. I'll watch tonight anyhow, cuz' thats what fans do. At least I've gotten used to not getting my hopes, so the sting isn't as bad as it was the first few conference games.

Carolina and -10 seems like easy money to me.

I will say this for the league. It is better than I gave it credit earlier in the year. UNC, Dook and Clemson I think are locks, but I als think it's possible to sneak another team or 2 in. Maryland could play its way into the tourney, and Wake is certainly on the radar now with that marquee win over Dook.

What do you think the odds that THIS gets blown completely out of proportion in the near future?

I read that in the paper this morning. And you're right. It will. It's laughable as K loves to manipulate info on hurt players. He's the Bill Bellichek of the ACC.