[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HD DVD, we hardly knew ye

The Irish Doggy

I've got an up-converter DVD and it looks purty good...these pesky marketing people aren't going to scam me out of more money to buy all my media over again....like I had to when inferior CDs came out to replace LPs. At least I got more than a couple of years out of CDs...unlike you will with Blu-Ray when the next pretty blonde comes along to sweep you off your feet and steal yer wallet.

ahaha...most of the movies I buy are new movies...

which movies did you own on HD DVD?

:D:wacko:

I didn't buy an HD-DVD or a blu-ray. I have the actors show up at my house and perform it for me live.

lucky you...you said in another thread that you had a HD DVD player...

why would you buy one when you have them performing live at your house? :wacko:

how much does that cost?

Nope, wasn't me. I never owned an HD-DVD. I'm years (if not decades) behind on this stuff. I still own and use a VCR in addition to my DVR.

Alas, my VCR ate my late tape so I have no use for it anymore. I'm going to miss Split Screen Sex #6.

Alas, my VCR ate my late tape so I have no use for it anymore. I'm going to miss Split Screen Sex #6.

he was just joking...he's been on top of the Blu-ray/HD DVD format war since day one and actually made the 1st post regarding this stuff on these forums..

I wanted to break his balls a little...but his defense mechanism is too strong with the force..