[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Grade my team, please

Patsfan39

Here are my starters

Not gonna give the scoirng system, just what do you think overall...

Jason Campbell(or Jeff GArcia if he comes back)

Carson Palmer

Frank Gore

Ryan Grant

Norwood or the 1.2 rookie pick

Roy Williams

Greg Jennings

Andre Johnson

Reggie Brown

Tony Gonzo

Kyle Vanden Bosch

Gaines Adams

Demeco Ryans

Antonio Pierce

Demarcus Ware

Kirk Morrison

Adrian Wilson

Chris Hope

Sean Jones

Lawyer Milloy

Edited by Patsfan39

I'm not much of an IDP guy. However without knowing your scoring system, starting lineup requirements, etc, the offensive end of your team is pretty darn solid. I'd also probably take the 1.2 pick over Norwood as well. GL.

can i get someone's HONEST opinion, i dont want this to be a joke.

What positions should I work on this offseason?

Honestly, man, it's nearly impossible to "grade" your team without seeing other teams rosters, etc. You finally posted the scoring system, which helps, but as a general rule, "rate my team" posts are treated as wastes of space. Sorry to be the bearer of this news.

Edited by darin3

In addition to scoring system, would also need to know starting lineup requirements, # of teams in the league, etc. At least then a semi-logical approach could be made to looking at likely strong and weak points for the team.

Then, in order to do a true "rating", we would need a view of the other teams in the league to see how you compare. It is quite possible for this to look on paper like the best team possible in a 16 team league, but would be garbage in an 8 team league, but without the key information that it takes to provide educated opinions, any information you receive is garbage as there is way too little to go on.

So, really, details are important.

Here are my starters

Carson Palmer

Frank Gore

Ryan Grant

Roy Williams

Greg Jennings

Andre Johnson

Reggie Brown

Tony Gonzo

Kyle Vanden Bosch

Gaines Adams

Demeco Ryans

Antonio Pierce

Demarcus Ware

Kirk Morrison

Adrian Wilson

Chris Hope

Sean Jones

Lawyer Milloy

I already said my starters.

Here are my starters

Carson Palmer

Frank Gore

Ryan Grant

Roy Williams

Greg Jennings

Andre Johnson

Reggie Brown

Tony Gonzo

Kyle Vanden Bosch

Gaines Adams

Demeco Ryans

Antonio Pierce

Demarcus Ware

Kirk Morrison

Adrian Wilson

Chris Hope

Sean Jones

Lawyer Milloy

Starting RB/LB look good. Upgrade WR4 ... Pray for Gonzo to deliver and for Zorn to turn Campbell into something consistently interesting ... Not sure what you have for depth, but some would help at RB, obviously ... All in all, not a team that makes one quiver in anticipation of pure global domination, but then again, nothing embarassing here either ...

My original feeling was that you have a pretty solid team offensively (as I've never dealt with IDP but looking at your defensive players I would think they were a solid-very solid core) and I still feel that way going into this coming year. However, when you look at your starters and their rankings using the numbers they put up this year, your team was devoid of a Top Tier player at basically every position except TE. Below is the list of of your players and where they ranked within their specific position;

Palmer-9th

Gore-8th

Grant-17th

Jennings-18th

A.Johnson-27th

Roy-30th

Gonzo-2nd

Sure AJ is a stud when he plays, Gore was banged up and played for a bad team, Grant didn't start the whole year and will most certainly be ranked much higher this coming year with the main RB job locked down. Palmer was a disappointment as it seemed that team was falling apart. Roy disappointed but he does play for the Lions, Jennings played very well but Favre had an awesome year and how many more will he have like that or left in general? Gonzo also had a pretty sweet year but is getting up in age and he plays for a bad team.

The good thing is that I can see every single one of your starters having a better season this coming year with the exception of Gonzo. Health is a concern but that's the case for all players and every team to a certain degree. I would also take the Rookie 1.2 pick over Norwood as well and that could turn out to be a HUGE help to your RB core.

Edited by irish