[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Linked In - the Huddle networking connection

Riffraff

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If anyone knows a good Program Manager (PM), Information Technology (IT) or Registered Nurse (RN) person looking for work in Frankfurt, Germany... let me know. I know of an opening for each type.

If business goes they way we expect, may have new openings for up to 30 to 50 IT and RN positions in various U.S. states over the next 6 months. May have openings in American Samoa as well.

:wacko:

Wrong Thread....Could someone move this to the Youtube thread

:D

Talk about rough! My dad's an out of work accountant after 30 years. The sad part is he never completed his college education and has only his work experience to go on when searching for a new job. :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...

I just requested in. I'm curious about the activity digest. Is there enough activity to set this to daily instead of weekly?

edit - Confirmation was quick. I think it took about 5 minutes!

Edited by ljbrun

I just requested in. I'm curious about the activity digest. Is there enough activity to set this to daily instead of weekly?

Approved you in.

The Huddle group itself doesn't have that much public traffic. Behind the scenes, there may be more, depending upon your participation level.

Activity level depends on a few things:

1. how many connections you have

2. how many groups you are in

3. how much interaction you have with other members

• 4 months later...
Waiting for Cliaz to start a discussion.

:wacko: Linked In is a very useful tool that has helped a bunch of my friends/co-workers find new jobs. i have a lot of professional contacts on mine and would not want to be denied an interview by FEMA or a private EM company because they saw I liked covering my toes in fruity pebbles and having a goat lick them.

• 1 month later...