[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What are gas prices where you live?

Randall

Here $3.39(up .10 since yesterday)

Rochester MN (yesterday) $3.13.

Oil prices affect far more than transportation. Most things we use use oil in some way.

Moneymakers what are they where you live?

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here $3.39(up .10 since yesterday)

Rochester MN (yesterday) $3.13.

Oil prices affect far more than transportation. Most things we use use oil in some way.

Moneymakers what are they where you live?

I think I saw $3.30 for regular this morning.

I don't bother checking anymore. I'm going to have to pay it regardless. No use getting worked up over it because whatever the price, its still cheaper than it is in Europe.

+1. At just under $8 gallon in England, I am thankful to be paying less than half that. And it's still way cheaper than beer, bottled water or Starbucks, none of which are essential.

Saw milk at walmart for 2 gallons for 7 bucks.

best deal is at Sams for 3 bucks.

7/11 up till about a year ago used to be best deal. It was 2.50 now it 4 bucks.

as far as gas I quite worrying about it and thankful for Bush.

Without his wise intuitive foreseeable expectation of the future of the Mideast we could be looking at 10.00 a gallon easy or shortages and unable to get gas at all.

Remember good Ole Jimmy Carter and his tough policies.

What was unemployment than?

1.35 euros per liter in Germany ($8.28 per gallon)

1.77 Swiss francs per liter just across the border in Switzerland ($6.64 per gallon)

1.24 euros per liter in Austria ($7.37 per gallon)

(from what I have seen, gas prices here are pretty much the same at all gas stations within the respective countries)

Edited by wiegie

On the positive side from Europe, in the 7+ months that I have been over here, I don't think I have encountered even one pothole.

Just curious....what is the semi truck traffic like over there? More/less/same as the US?

Just curious....what is the semi truck traffic like over there? More/less/same as the US?

It seems to be less--although I typically am not driving on the main links between big cities. (Where I drive is no Borman Expressway, that for sure.)

In UK it's much the same with the trucks being very slightly smaller but still the same weight - I think their limit is 48 tons.