[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What are gas prices where you live?

Randall

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$3.94 for the last week. They are doing ANOTHER study on why Eau Claire always has the highest gas prices in WI. Oh, might I mention that every station has the exact same price every single day (except one that is always exactly 2 cents cheaper)

$3.94 for the last week. They are doing ANOTHER study on why Eau Claire always has the highest gas prices in WI. Oh, might I mention that every station has the exact same price every single day (except one that is always exactly 2 cents cheaper)

But it's all about supply/demand. :rofl:

About $3.75 here, haven't looked much in a while but will be filling up before I go to Indy this weekend.

While traveling out west this summer (drove from OH to CO then riding motorcycle in CO & WY) I noticed the prices were higher in CO than surrounding states like Kansas & Wyoming. While driving on I-70 through OH-IN-IL-MO-KS the prices kept going down, until we crossed into CO.

• 2 weeks later...

Prices are jumping everywhere with the refineries in the gulf shutting down temporarily for Isaac. I heard here in Ohio (and in MI) they jumped some 20-30 cents in one day. Glad I have another 12 gallons in the garage to get me through the weekend and next week when hopefully the prices come back down to earth. Predicting over $4 a gallon here during Labor Day Weekend.

I stopped by my daily gas station this AM. Asked Sameer behind the counter, "wow, where is everyone this morning?"

Him - Have you seen the gas prices?

Me - Holy sh!t, $3.94... Guess this hurricane really drove the prices up.

Him - No, that's bull sh!t. It's Labor day weekend, there using the hurricane as cover.

Me - :thinking: Never thought about that angle...

I stopped by my daily gas station this AM. Asked Sameer behind the counter, "wow, where is everyone this morning?"

Him - Have you seen the gas prices?

Me - Holy sh!t, $3.94... Guess this hurricane really drove the prices up.

Him - No, that's bull sh!t. It's Labor day weekend, there using the hurricane as cover.

Me - :thinking: Never thought about that angle...

:boxing:

And then...

:guns:

• 1 month later...

Gas is averaging $4.67/gal in San Diego. Two refineries are down, and Gov. Jerry Brown won't step in and release gas earmarked for November. We'll probably be over $5/gal before too long.

$4.01 for sunoco premium in northern VA today. Exxon down the road was charging $4.36 for premium. Guessing only rich democrats were buying that. :fishy:

Romney would call not paying Exxon's prices as, "stealing money from the elderly." Why not give a company less welfare?

Why are we entitled to reasonably priced gasoline and not reasonably priced health care?

:pflag: 10 yard penalty for attempting to hijack this thread. Repeat first down.