[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NBA Playoffs!

budlitebrad

Who ya got?

Eastern Conference:

1 Boston vs

8 Atlanta

2 Detriot vs

7 Philadelphia

3 Orlando vs

6 Toronto

4 Cleveland vs

5 Washington

Western Conference:

1 Los Angeles

8 Denver

2 New Orleans

7 Dallas

3 San Antonio

6 Phoenix

4 Utah

5 Houston

I like all the top seeds in the East, with Boston making it past Detroit in 6 to get to the finals. In the West, I like the top seeds except for San Antonio. I'll take Phoenix in 7 games so we can see the Kobe-Shaq series that everyone is dreaming of. The Lakers beat the Suns in 6 and then take down the Hornets in 5.

Finals will be a throwback matchup of Lakers vs Celtics. Boston's defense locks down Kobe and they take it 4-3. Garnett MVP.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speechless.......... I still cannot believe that Duncan hit that 3, or that Nash nails a fade away 3 in the corner, and then the Suns let Ginosely get all the way to the rim. Not to mention Finley's 3 to tie- what an effing balllgame

I have to think that these teams up 3 with 1 possession left have to start fouling......the KU/Memphis game, and now tonight it happens not once but twice- V Gundy (the best analyst in sports by the way) made the same call

NBA Playoffs baby- AWESOME!!! and this was just game 1

how about LBJ's throw down - unfreakin believable

Since when does Duncan shoot 3s? :wacko:

Last year I got the chance to sneak into a game with the press a few hours early, to watch the Spurs in Seattle. As he always did, Brent Barry came out well before everybody else and started his hour long shooting regiment. I was pretty impressed.....until Duncan and Udrih came out. They put on an absolute show for the 50 of us in the building. First they played the most amazing game of HORSE that you could ever imagine. Half court shots, hook shot threes, bouncing shots, you name it. Then they were having a great time playing some kind of three point shooting competition. Udrih missed about one shot the whole hour. Tim Duncan though,was about 47-50 from three range. Absolute butter. Unbelievable. I can't believe he doens't shoot it in games. Every shot looked exactly like the one he made tonight. I don't really care for Duncan's game attitude, but what a freak.

Philly steals one early at the Palace. :wacko:

As a native New Yorker and intelligent human being, I hate just about EVERYTHING about Philly sports.

I'd love to see the Sixers win this series.

Philly steals one early at the Palace. :wacko:

As a fan of the Sixers, it's hard to see them winning this series even after winning game one. A game 2 win will have me much more convinced. I think Philly has a great young core, but still have a ways to go.

Lebron was one rebound shy of a triple double. You would think guys know not to talk trash to him by now, since that's always when he plays his best...

unfortunately you can't breathe on him otherwise it's a foul or worse, thrown out.

god i hate the spurs. duncan hits his FIRST 3-POINTER SINCE 2005 and he does it against my suns with 3 seconds in OT to tie the game. unbelievable. :wacko:

It's my favorite time of the year, when all the Spurs haters come out of the woodwork.

It is going to be a tough row to hoe for anyone in the West, and I doubt my Spurs can sweep the Suns even though they'll take the series.

It's my favorite time of the year, when all the Spurs haters come out of the woodwork.

It is going to be a tough row to hoe for anyone in the West, and I doubt my Spurs can sweep the Suns even though they'll take the series.

no woodwork for me. i hate the spurs year-round. :wacko:

not sure who is easier to dislike, Spurs players or their cocky fans.........

I cant believe you even are mentioning sweep, gimme an effing break- you guys came away the luckiest team on earth to win come out up 2-0.

Duncan's 3 was an absolute miracle. period. Career 19%

Sweep? yer outta yer mind- Phx takes both at hom and goes back to SA 2-2

G HIll hobbled is HUGH in this series, and they are just not the same team without him

Does anyone like SA besides their hometown fans? Better yet does anyone not despise them? The only thing I've ever liked out of SA is The Iceman.

Grant Hill hobbled? You don't say. That sucks though, Grant's a good guy and had a good season. I think this one goes 6 for sure and probably 7.