[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

R.I.P. Richard "Aqualung" Fremer

MikesVikes

I'm not sure there is anything I can say that would offer you any comfort but I echo the sentiments that so many have already expressed and am sorry for your loss. While we at the Huddle have considered Aqua to be part of our family I don't imagine that we can begin to feel the loss that you and your loved ones are feeling. It does sound like Rich had a rich full life and has a wonderful family. May your family find solace in each other's company and remember the good times you shared with Rich.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure there is anything I can say that would offer you any comfort but I echo the sentiments that so many have already expressed and am sorry for your loss. While we at the Huddle have considered Aqua to be part of our family I don't imagine that we can begin to feel the loss that you and your loved ones are feeling. It does sound like Rich had a rich full life and has a wonderful family. May your family find solace in each other's company and remember the good times you shared with Rich.

Very well said Blitz...and we here will remember & cherish the words we shared with him.

Deepest condolences to the Aqua family. I never had a chance to exchange with him, but obviously from the posts in here he was respected and loved. RIP Aqua and I hope the Huddlers helped to brighten you and your family's days during this tough time. :wacko:

The pain is now gone and Aqua can now rest in peace. I am very sorry for your loss Audrey. Thank You so much for allowing us to bring a smile to Rich's face in his final days with us. God Bless you Rich!

God Bless Rich, Audrey & Family.

We lost a great member of the Huddle today. Audrey lost a great husband today. I lost one of my longest Huddle friends today.

I will very much miss Aqua and I am very happy that we did bring plenty of smiles to his face in his last few weeks. You people made me very proud to be a Huddler with the donations, the cards, the gifts, and the prayers. Tonight I will say one more prayer that I have from when my parents died that a priest told me was the prayer to help get them into Heaven.

Rest In Peace by long time Huddle buddy. You will be missed around here.

Audrey, I am really sorry for your loss. Please keep my phone number and never hesitate to call me for anything. Also, feel free to keep Rich's computer logged in here at the Huddle and join us on this message board anytime that you desire.

I am glad he had someone close to him who loved him. Not many can say they had that, much less more than one. You and your kids are to be commended for helping him go out with a smile.

God bless you, Audrey.

This is just so sad. Although I did not know Aqua as well as others on here, this is a very sad day for me as a well-respected huddle member is no longer with us. R.I.P Aqua and may the entire Aqua family keep the good memories close to their hearts.

Very sad news. :wacko:

Please accept my condolences on his passing. Although I never met him, the positive comments I've read about him here speak volumes about his character and how much he was loved.

I can't put it any better. Well said. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Guest Chappy

WOW!! I'm speechless. I have been following these threads very closely and even though I never got to know Aqua, hearing that one of our Huddle brethren (one that been around a long time and is well-respected) passing on is very saddening. I am sorry for your loss Mrs. Aqua and family. May God be with you and may you find peace knowing that he's in a better place now and will no longer have to suffer and fight through each day. :wacko::D:D

I just got into the office & this hit me like a sledgehammer. Words can't express how very sorry I am for your loss. Aqua will be sorely missed here by an awful lot of his friends. My prayers are still with you and the family. :wacko:

Words can never be enough to express the grief I have at hearing this news. I am so very sorry for your loss Audrey. So very, very sorry.

Rest easy Aqua my friend.

Audrey,

The two comments above are just a sample of the feelings we had for Rich. Rest assured he is in a better place now where pain and suffering don't exist. I'm having a very hard time typing this as my eyes are welling up w/ tears! I always felt a bond w/ Rich, and I will miss him more than you or anyone else will ever know. Remember him and all the great things he did. I know we will. Skippy has my phone number and can pass it along to you if you would like to talk. Anytime day or night.

Peace be with you and your family!

Tom Robin

Aqua posted once that he was about to go on vacation - the Florida Keys, I believe.

I said: " I hate you."

He responded: :D

For some reason, that throwaway post (among thousands of throwaway posts) has stuck with me for years. Thinking of it brought a smile to my face every time I read an update on his condition.

I'm not ashamed to say I've got tears in my eyes as I post this. My deepest condolences to Audrey and the rest of the Aqualung family. May he rest in peace. :wacko: