[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best bass guitar line of all time?

cre8tiff

I honestly don't know.

The chick on the Alternative station I was listening to was making a case for "Staying Alive". :D And she was convincing... :wacko:

They totally missed Queen's "Under Pressure". That is the one I would vote for...

EDIT TO ADD:

Lokee what I found... :D dunno who stylus magazine is, but nice to see I win!

Edited by cre8tiff

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not into music enough to point out good versus great bass, but I always heard the guy from "Primus" was one of the best out there. Also, isn't the guy from the "Red Hot Chili Peppers" suppose to be great as well? Inform me if I am wrong.

I'm not into music enough to point out good versus great bass, but I always heard the guy from "Primus" was one of the best out there. Also, isn't the guy from the "Red Hot Chili Peppers" suppose to be great as well? Inform me if I am wrong.

They're both studs.

Les Claypool -

Flea - Red Hot Chili Peppers

:wacko:

Off the top of my head Cream's Sunshine of Your Love and Yes' Roundabout.....and in the "what the ----" category, Yes's "Does it Really Happen" (from Drama).

Are you a Yes fan? Ghey.

Strangely... Drama is the only Yes album I don't have. I guess it just didn't seem like Yes without Jon Anderson (like that was their only lineup change over the years. larf!)

Dragon Attack - Queen

Never been any Reason - Head East

Slow Ride - Foghat

I was going to say Dragon Attack. Great song..Emotional Rescue by The Stones has some sweet bass too. Ramble On has a nice bass line.