[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fox News E.D. Hill Loses her show

MikesVikes

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know who she is...but the fist pump between Obama and his wife irritated me. I don't really know why...but it did.

I fist bump my doubles partner in Racquetball all the time....then I do the same to our opponents after we kick their arses. Exactly why would a fist bump bother you....that seems weird to me. What would have been appropriate to you?

Confused...I am !!!!

I fist bump my doubles partner in Racquetball all the time....then I do the same to our opponents after we kick their arses. Exactly why would a fist bump bother you....that seems weird to me. What would have been appropriate to you?

Confused...I am !!!!

maybe he doesnt want to fist pump his wife. Um, wait... :wacko:

Confused...I am !!!!

Maybe because it's a guy running for President. I don't really know except it looked incredibly scripted to me. I fist bump too...but not my wife on a national stage. It just seemed weird to me. Seemed kind of fake.

Maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm being critical because I don't like Muslims. I don't know.

Before anyone flames...I know he's not a Muslim.

Maybe because it's a guy running for President. I don't really know except it looked incredibly scripted to me. I fist bump too...but not my wife on a national stage. It just seemed weird to me. Seemed kind of fake.

He's just promoting his youth and "cool" factor.

I fist bump my kids....my wife....my golf partners when we get an eagle at a golf outing. I grew up playing all sorts of sports....and my guess is so did Michelle and Barack.....and that is why they fist bump. It comes from the culture of sports in my estimation....and Barack plays a ton of Basketball....maybe it is just what they do....who knows....but I don't see how anyone could feel irritated by it....that just irritate me....... :wacko:

I fist bump my kids....my wife....my golf partners... I grew up playing all sorts of sports

Wow, you are so cool.

I wish I could be like you.

I bet you were very popular in school, I bet you had lots of friends. You must be very successful.

I fist bump my kids....my wife....my golf partners when we get an eagle at a golf outing. I grew up playing all sorts of sports....and my guess is so did Michelle and Barack.....and that is why they fist bump. It comes from the culture of sports in my estimation....and Barack plays a ton of Basketball....maybe it is just what they do....who knows....but I don't see how anyone could feel irritated by it....that just irritate me....... :wacko:

I'm just saying I don't think it's appropriate given the situation. I played college baseball...my wife played college soccer...but I would not fist pump my wife if I was speaking at a seminar...even though we did it in our respective sports.

A slow media day it is when the topic of discussion is the Democratic nominee's fist bump with his wife. It occurs to me that she must think of Obama as a terrorist otherwise how would the thought if it being a 'terroist fist bump" even occur to her? Whatever her personal opinion of Obama it was a pretty stupid thing to say.

Seems pretty cut and dried to me. She used her paid public forum to say something extremely stupid and lost her job. What else is there to discuss?

Wow, you are so cool.

I wish I could be like you.

I bet you were very popular in school, I bet you had lots of friends. You must be very successful.

Jealousy will get you nowhere....now.....make sure you make that a large coke...I have a long day....and is it 1st or 2nd window?