[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fox News E.D. Hill Loses her show

MikesVikes

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe because it's a guy running for President. I don't really know except it looked incredibly scripted to me. I fist bump too...but not my wife on a national stage. It just seemed weird to me. Seemed kind of fake.

Maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm being critical because I don't like Muslims. I don't know.

Before anyone flames...I know he's not a Muslim.

How do you know he is not Muslim?

Did MSNBC tell you that he is not?

Why does Hamas endorse him?

Hamas has not ever endorsed a Presidential candidate before.

How did Obama get that big Ole house of his.

Must of got a great deal from country time.

love that lemonade

How do you know he is not Muslim?

Did MSNBC tell you that he is not?

Why does Hamas endorse him?

Hamas has not ever endorsed a Presidential candidate before.

How did Obama get that big Ole house of his.

Must of got a great deal from country time.

love that lemonade

If Hammas really wanted Obama in offices do you think they would have endorced him?

Do you think that they'd think it would help him? If they thought it might hurt him - why would they do it?

Maybe they were looking to help out McCain because the republican policy has been great for islamofacism recruitment.

Everyone please take a moment to reflect on the fist bump and how it might affect your presidential decision.

Bob Dole wouldn't served 4 terms and been called the greatest President ever. :wacko:

Rules of fist bumping

1. If sports are involved, fist bumping is always acceptable.

2. If you are wearing a suit, you may only fist bump if you are drunk. Or if you have just wrapped part of your suit around your forehead.

3. You may not fist bump under any circumstances, in a hospital. Unless Rule #1 (or Rule #2) applies.

4. Do not fist bump someone else’s misfortune, even if it helps you. Just look down, furrow your brow, and nod sternly.

5. No fist bumping between the hours of 7am and 10am. And if you’re watching sports at this time, it’s probably soccer or NASCAR, and then you should really not be fist bumping. High fives will suffice for both.

6. Do not fist bump in a meeting. Even if you are drunk.

7. Do not fist bump your children. Unless you’re drunk, then it’s OK.

8. Girls can fist bump anytime they want. And yes, guys think it’s cute.

9. Do not refuse a fist bump. If you, as a bumpee, believe the bumper is violating a rule, speak to him afterwards. Refusing his bump is not going to help anything.

10. Do not fist bump yourself.

OR

They could have do this move.

No, I am a suck up. I care too much what others think and love the fact that you guys talked about me via PM, so much so that I'm half-mast right now!

:wacko:

Missismitheus 12:24:

"Thou shalt not refer to the Lord o Pie as sucketh or sucketh-up. Those who entreat to sayeth this shall indeed be struck down as the beast in the field."

I fist bump my doubles partner in Racquetball all the time....then I do the same to our opponents after we kick their arses. Exactly why would a fist bump bother you....that seems weird to me. What would have been appropriate to you?

Confused...I am !!!!

PSSSSSST. PSSSSSST. Fox not real news, it's make believe news

And for the record, what the hell is a terrorist fist-bump :wacko:

No, we are killing them, and muslims who support terrorism vs. civilians is on the decline.

Dude - they kill themselves to take out a handful of people.

When we kill them, their ranks grow stronger so when their members kill themselves to take out a handful of people - the overall numbers aren't hurt.

This war has been great for the terrorists and terrible for the US. I would think that they'd want it to continue.

Ok. From what it looked like to me, he had no inclination to do the fist bump. She initiated it, thus telling me it wasn't planned. Never-the-less, it seemed to me to be a way for her to say "you got this babe". Kinda like a break a leg or good luck. Being a person of mixed race, I have the advantage of living the best of both worlds. I am skilled in giving fist bumps, hand shakes followed by a "cuff" of each other's fingers pulling away into a snap, giving dap (top fist, bottom fist then into a fist bump). Sometimes when I am around muh white friends they do the same ones, but mostly it's just a firm regular old hand shake, which I am pretty good at as well. That being said, that doesn't mean I don't "fist bump" my lady or female friends. As a matter of fact whenever I make a huge meal, and she finishes her whole plate, I give her the "fist bump" and a "Thatta kid!" When I am golfing with my friends and they hit a nice shot, or even just before we tee off, a fist bump/dap/hand shake will be initiated by yours truly.

Not to sure why this is even the topic of discussion...

maybe because it's a black thing and you wouldn't understand.

:wacko:

Edited by KSUChiefsTarheelFan