[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OK, which one of you did this?

The Irish Doggy

:wacko:

Lodge stage show prompts arrest

Security officers tried to break up a performance onstage at the Lodge Bar this morning, but apparently Delmarro Boyd was not finished.

Boyd, bucking both social niceties and the law, chose the downtown bar’s stage as the place to unzip and relieve himself.

Bar security noticed, according to a police report, and told Boyd about his mistake.

“Security requested the arrested to cease urinating on the establishment stage,” a complaint says. “The arrested refused, continuing to urinate on the stage.”

Boyd was arrested on a charge of disorderly conduct.

Boyd might have avoided the restroom line, but his alleged behavior might cost him.

He is set to appear before a judge today.

“Security requested the arrested to cease urinating on the establishment stage,” a complaint says. “The arrested refused, continuing to urinate on the stage.”

c'mon, that is just unreasonable. how are you supposed to stop midstream, especially when you are ripped?

c'mon, that is just unreasonable. how are you supposed to stop midstream, especially when you are ripped?

"I can't stop going once I've started...it stings!"

Couldn't resist, especially since it is Friday Movie Trivia day...

It's impossible, trust me my wife has tried to stop me :wacko: