[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michigan's backfield?

polksalet

I'm not gonna lie to you, I have not kept up with MU this off season other than the headlines about Rodriguez. I know they lost Hart and probably any qb in the system is ill-suited to run the spread. What are they going to do? Do they have a running qb in there somewhere? I thought Hart sucked and anyone who backed him up could not have been much either. WHat are they going to do?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, to answer the question, I think Brandon Minor is going to start the season off, and yes he is a step down from Mike Hart who is one of the better players to ever play in the Big Ten. They also got a kid that had a soft commitment to Texas... As soon as RR went to Michigan he backed out and committed to UM. He's got real speed and some potential. As of right now the quarterback situation is a little mess. Threet isn't really a RR quarterback in the sense that he's not really mobile. They've got another guy by the name of Pheagan sp? Who has some speed to him but I don't know a ton about him.

They do have some guys coming next year that are Rich Rodriguez guys... Shavodrick Beaver from Witchita Falls has already gave a full commitment, and they're close to getting one from Kevin Newsome, who is going to be flat out awesome.

ok seriously, do you really believe that or is this a poor fishing expedition?

Look at his numbers jackass...

5606 yards

43 touchdowns

How many fumbles did he lose throughout his career?

I don't know why I've waited so long to put you on the ignore list, as you never have anything of value to say. Good riddance, clown.

Look at his numbers jackass...

5606 yards

43 touchdowns

How many fumbles did he lose throughout his career?

I don't know why I've waited so long to put you on the ignore list, as you never have anything of value to say. Good riddance, clown.

.PWN http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp...x-Ron_dayne.jpg PWN

And Polk, I said Hart was one of the better players in the Big Ten... Ron Dayne was a monster in college... That doesn't make Hart not one of the better players. Did I say that he was the best anywhere in my post, or are you just being a jackass yet again?

why do you need me for validation?

why do you need me for validation?

It's because I like to try to have discussions here. All you seem to do is say that most asinine things and complain about how you got ripped off on Ebay. You say Mike Hart sucks, then follow it up with saying Bennett can out-produce the number 1 tight end in all of football... It's not so much that you have a different point of view, it's that you just say the most illogical things then put a link up of Ron Dayne and say that I got owned... Are you kidding. No worries though, you won't have any more arguments with me after this thread. It's long grown tiresome.

It's because I like to try to have discussions here. All you seem to do is say that most asinine things and complain about how you got ripped off on Ebay. You say Mike Hart sucks, then follow it up with saying Bennett can out-produce the number 1 tight end in all of football... It's not so much that you have a different point of view, it's that you just say the most illogical things then put a link up of Ron Dayne and say that I got owned... Are you kidding. No worries though, you won't have any more arguments with me after this thread. It's long grown tiresome.

You said you put me on ignore but now you still blast me. How can this be? You must be some fat chick who craves negative attention.

In case this is a waterman alias "Mike Vick sucks"

You said you put me on ignore but now you still blast me. How can this be? You must be some fat chick who craves negative attention.

In case this is a waterman alias "Mike Vick sucks"

When you ignore someone you have an option to Squeeze me a little harder post made by them within a thread. I've done that to finish out the thread. I'm not really "blasting you" I'm just answering your question. But like I said in the previous post, outside of this thread, you won't have to hear from me again.

But to get back onto topic of Michigan, This year and next Michigan will be down... Give Rich Rodriguez two full years of recruiting and I think we'll be pleased.

You think he can recruit a senior running back that can lead them to a win over Appy State or is that reaching too far? :wacko:

You think he can recruit a senior running back that can lead them to a win over Appy State or is that reaching too far? :wacko:

Hart rushed for almost 200 yds and 3 TDs in that game. :D