[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Righteous Kill

Dirty Sanchez

I doubt I'll go see it. At this point it's more like watching the stars of "Meet the Parents" and "88 Minutes", instead of "Raging Bull" and "Scarface".

I saw the commercial and wondered why they agreed to do a movie with a Steven Seagal title, directed by the guy who brought us Mighty Ducks 1, 2, and 3.

Very Cuba Gooding of them. I bet Scorsese or Coppola could have found a better project for them if they had waited a bit.

Some guy pitched a movie and basically just said, "Let's get Pacino and DeNiro. You can't lose!" I've seen the trailer about 10 times now and each time I see it, it looks less and less interesting. Nothing about what I've seen so far has captured my attention beyond the two actors' names. Pass.

Wife and I went and saw it today :meh: not the best crime drama nor the worst. Wife had the killer pegged about 20-25 minutes into the movie. For those who haven't seen it yet. wait for DVD.

That's what the reviews have said that I read so far. You pretty much have the movie figured out early on.

It has a great cast, but this looks like it might be another Copland.