[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Burn After Reading

TDFFFreak

Caught Burn After Reading, the new Cohen brothers movie, and it was okay, but not great. All the characters, save for a few, were pretty unlikable. I got the message (or lack of one) in the movie, but the funny and interesting parts were just too far and few between. I cannot really recommend this to mainstream audiences, but it you are a film fan or Cohen brothers fan you might get a kick out of this movie. In true annoying Cohen brothers form, the film doesn't really have a true ending. That film making gimmic is getting old... but at least the last scene of the movie is funny. I give the film a C+.

To be fair, I think The Big Lebowski is way overrated, I greatly enjoyed No Country for Old Men until the last 20 minutes or so, and I liked the Hudsucker Proxy and Fargo. Barton Fink bored me to tears and Blood Simple feels dated to me. Just so you know where I stand on the Cohen Brothers...

Edited by TDFFFreak