[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thomas Jones for Bowe?

Steelhead

I need to upgrade my WRs since both Roy and Steve Smith are underperforming and the other 2 guys I have are hurt. I have this guy thinking about Thomas Jones/Walter for Bowe/Edge. I don’t like Edge but would definitely take Bowe as my WR3. I could start plugging Felix Jones in as my RB2 if I need to over James.

My team

QB – Brees

RB – Gore, Thomas Jones, Felix Jones, Michael Bush

WR – Roy Williams, Steve Smith, Galloway, Walter, Patten

TE – Winslow

K - Nedney

DEF – TEN

His team

QB – Garrard, Schaub

RB – Barber, McGahee, James, Norwood

WR – Wayne, Fitzgerald, Bowe, Moose, Mason

TE – Scheffler

K – Scobee

DEF – MIN

I agree w/ what the other guy said about Smith, he's definitely worth giving some time to. Regarding the trade, I don't know about getting rid of Jones, I like him, but I think Bowe you could use. I especially like him this weekend.

I'm with you Steelhead...Edge doesn't excite me. With that being said I would sit tight. Give Smith another game possibly two and you should see the kind of production you drafted him for. Bowe would be a nice addition but your giving up too much to get a WR that has a different QB every other week. If you have a flex spot I would play Felix every week just about. I own him and Barber in another league and start them both simply because Felix has received his fair share of carries and returns and put up good numbers.

Sit tight...you will be fine.