[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need a WR and it's slim pickings

Steelhead

Starting Steve Smith and Kevin Walter with Roy out on bye, Galloway and Patten hurt. My options in FA are

Henderson v SF

Moore v SF

Reed @STL

Josh Morgan @NO

Greg Lewis @CHI

Jordy Nelson @TB

Miles Austin v WAS

It's very slim pickings and I like Henderson, Moore, or Reed the best. Between the NO guys I'd probably go with Moore. Reed stepped up last week and with Parrish out he could be in line for a better game against STL.

Meachem and Hardy are not available

Edited by Steelhead

Since you didn't mention Meachem in that group, I'll assume he is not available...w/the Saints, though, you never know which WR (except when Colston is healthy) is going to be "the guy" on any given week (great for Brees, bad for fantasy owners)...anyway, I've read that Hardy is going to take up Parrish's slack in BUF, and that w/James Jones lingering knee problem that Nelson will be the #3 in GB behind Jennings and Driver...given that, I might (myself, too) take a flyer on him over the other guys you've listed (except, if for some reason you accidentally left Meachem out and Hardy is no longer available, either)...hope this helps...good luck...

Since you didn't mention Meachem in that group, I'll assume he is not available...w/the Saints, though, you never know which WR (except when Colston is healthy) is going to be "the guy" on any given week (great for Brees, bad for fantasy owners)...anyway, I've read that Hardy is going to take up Parrish's slack in BUF, and that w/James Jones lingering knee problem that Nelson will be the #3 in GB behind Jennings and Driver...given that, I might (myself, too) take a flyer on him over the other guys you've listed (except, if for some reason you accidentally left Meachem out and Hardy is no longer available, either)...hope this helps...good luck...

Meachem and Hardy are both gone

Matt Jones? I'd roll with him before most or all on your list. I'd put Reed and Moore at the top of your list and not much different than Jones. Maybe higher upside but bigger risk as well, imo.

matt jones is gone too. All that is left that has any potential I've listed.

James Jones is there too.

I have Brees for those that like "double pts"

Thanks for answering my post. I happen to agree with some of the last posters that Reed might be the best of the worst. Don't beat yourself up if Henderson has a big game because he's always all or nothing - if you decide to go with a NO receiver, I'd go with Moore.

Lewis will probably suffer if McNabb is out, and Morgan while a possible just has to be on your bench for now....most likely even with Bryant out.

I would keep an eye on the situation in SF because Bryant Johnson is probably not gonna play.

Which means in steps Josh Morgan, it's a chance but I think ur takin one with any of these guys,

namely any wr on NO. Henderson usually has 1catch sometimes for TD, other times not so much.

And Moore to me is eh..

Thanks guys, I'm looking soley at Reed vs Moore now and beating myself up over it.

Moore had a ton of targets but NO is always a crapshoot. Not sure if Buffalo will even need to throw that much against STL

Right now I'm leaning towards Moore....appreciate any more thoughts