[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Phillies

TDFFFreak

Such as? There's no excuse whatsoever for Ramirez' behavior.

:wacko: Czar , I'm sorry but you're Manny hatred shines through in every post. I saw you were the last person tp post and would have guarenteed it was about Manny

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wacko: Czar , I'm sorry but you're Manny hatred shines through in every post. I saw you were the last person tp post and would have guarenteed it was about Manny

+1

great game so far. ANOTHER Dodgers fly ball off the top of the wall ( Loney). I believe that's 3 so far in this series. Dodgers leave to many runners on base...

ETA: the home plate ump leaves alot to be desired tonight. At least he sucks both ways so far...

Edited by HowboutthemCowboys

+1

great game so far. ANOTHER Dodgers fly ball off the top of the wall ( Loney). I believe that's 3 so far in this series. Dodgers leave to many runners on base...

ETA: the home plate ump leaves alot to be desired tonight. At least he sucks both ways so far...

yeah he has sucked both ways :wacko: ...this game is way better than yesterday's game although I couldn't see us winning it anyways....we're just not good enough to sweep a team like the Dodgers.....

but I feel damn good about tonight's game..

:wacko:

+10000!!!

One more, boys!

That was phenomenal! A pair of 8th inning, two-run homers....unreal. Dodger Stadium was in shock. Back and forth all game....great playoff baseball.

BTW, for the 2nd night in a row, what in God's name are Dodger fans thinking, leaving in the 9th inning? Disgraceful.

MATT STAIRS :wacko: YOU DA MAN!

:D

and fwiw, i had a very bad feeling about this game before it even started...so very VERY glad to get out with a win and take the lead to 3-1

Seriously... I am thrilled to be up 3-1 in this series. Stairs was huge and the Phillies proved once again that they can score runs in bunches. If the Phils win this series I think it comes down to the bullpens. Philadelphia's BP locks it down while you never know what the Dodger relief staff will do.

I may try and go to game 5 here in LA.

Lets go Phillies!!!!!!!

Edited by TDFFFreak

+10000!!!

One more, boys!

BTW, for the 2nd night in a row, what in God's name are Dodger fans thinking, leaving in the 9th inning? Disgraceful.

+1

Living in the Philly area I have to totally agree....I've been to probably 12 games this year and have never once seen Phillies fans give up on the team....sure they might boooo and yell but for the most part they stick around for the game....Thats why were called the "FIGHTING PHILS" bc this teams never out. Your not going to see Citizens Bank Park emptied out until the final pitch is thrown, especially when it comes to playoff baseball- L.A. fans should be ashamed, Down 2 runs and you give up on your team that easy....pshhhhhhhhhh. :wacko:

+10000!!!

One more, boys!

That was phenomenal! A pair of 8th inning, two-run homers....unreal. Dodger Stadium was in shock. Back and forth all game....great playoff baseball.

I thought much better of LA fans than that......that was a disgrace...

+1

Living in the Philly area I have to totally agree....I've been to probably 12 games this year and have never once seen Phillies fans give up on the team....sure they might boooo and yell but for the most part they stick around for the game....Thats why were called the "FIGHTING PHILS" bc this teams never out. Your not going to see Citizens Bank Park emptied out until the final pitch is thrown, especially when it comes to playoff baseball- L.A. fans should be ashamed, Down 2 runs and you give up on your team that easy....pshhhhhhhhhh. :wacko:

i am oringially from jersey...what part are you in/from?