[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Roy and Thomas Jones for LJ and WR?

Steelhead

this owner is 2-5 and looking for help. He's willing to move LJ and has offered me LJ and a WR he will have to cut for Thomas Jones and Roy. I was thinking it would be worth it based on Roy's situation in DET and LJ's up and down can't be any worse than Jones. But now that Roy is in Dallas his production has to go up doesn't it? Should I just stay put and continue to platoon my RB2 with Jones, D Williams or even Fargas?

My Current Team

QB - Brees, Bulger

RB - Gore, Thomas Jones, Deangelo Williams, Fargas

WR - Steve Smith, Roy Williams, Colston, Lance Moore, Engram

TE - Winslow

K - Nedney

DEF - TEN, Jets

His Team

QB - Manning, Campbell

RB - Jacobs, LJ, K Smith, C Taylor

WR - Berrian, Ocho Cinco, Crayton, Stuckey, Hilliard

TE - Keller

K - Longwell, Gostkowski

DEF - DAL

I'm indifferent to this trade. It doesn't improve you too much, but i would do it.

LJ is a match up play these days. You need to see how many bad running defenses he has to go up against. I would do this because I think you'll get more out of LJ then you will TJ and you don't know if Roy Williams will get much with all that other talent to throw to. He'll get some but he's now taking the place of P. Crayton and Miles Austin.

See mine:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=266232