[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need to pick up a WR and cupboard's bare

Steelhead

Current WRs Smith, Colston, Moore, Roy, Engram. Smith, Colston, and Lance Moore are out on bye week 9 so I need to find a replacement. I've tried to trade Moore and there's no takers so I will have to cut him. Available options are

A Gonzalez v NE (on waivers and I'm 7th)

Stokely v MIA

Wade v HOU

Nate Washington v WAS

Steve Smith (NYG) v DAL

Rashied Davis v DET

Josh Reed NYJ

Gage v GB

Chris Henry v JAC

I'm not sure I will get Gonzo as I'm 7th in waivers order. Who's the top 3 guys I should target and should I dump both Moore and Engram to grab 2? RIght now I'm targeting

1. Gonzalez

2. Stokely

3. Wade

4. Steve Smith

Edited by Steelhead

Gonzo is the best bet...I'd consider Gage if he's healthy again. Smith/Washington/Davis are all the same to me...hit or miss.

Check on Stokely before you add him though, I read something that said his concussion was the 13th of his career, and that Denver had signed a wideout, which seems questionable if Stokely is good to go.

Giants, Philly and STL, Cincy are your best matchups. Probably in that order.

So how about

Steve Smith (NYG)

Kevin Curtis

Donnie Avery

Chris Henry

assuming all the main guys are taken

Steve Smith and Henry are teh only ones available of those you listed

I've updated with week 9 matchups

I wouldn't bother with Engram. Drop him for Davis from your list. That's assuming Gonzo is gone. Davis has quietly been putting up serviceable numbers. Not high on Steve Smith at all. Third look in that offense behind Plax and Toomer.

Is that Mewelde Moore or Lance Moore?

I wouldn't bother with Engram. Drop him for Davis from your list. That's assuming Gonzo is gone. Davis has quietly been putting up serviceable numbers. Not high on Steve Smith at all. Third look in that offense behind Plax and Toomer.

Is that Mewelde Moore or Lance Moore?

Lance. If I can't trade him which it's not looking too good at all, I was thinking of playing both Colston and Moore instead of Roy this week

I would definitely hang onto Moore. Not high on Roy. I thought it was a bad move for Dallas to make to begin with. Owens' production is in the tank, what do you think will happen with Roy? That's a team going in the wrong direction.

Colston was benched last week for performance issues not health issues. That should say something right there. Keep Moore and start him this week.

I would definitely hang onto Moore. Not high on Roy. I thought it was a bad move for Dallas to make to begin with. Owens' production is in the tank, what do you think will happen with Roy? That's a team going in the wrong direction.

Colston was benched last week for performance issues not health issues. That should say something right there. Keep Moore and start him this week.

No problem to go with Smith, Colston, and Moore this week. But in Week 9 I have Smith Colston and Moore on bye :wacko:

That leaves me with only Engram and Roy so I need a 3rd WR. Which means I need to cut Moore either this week or next. Or I just take the loss. I have most of my heavy hitters on bye next week: Brees, Gore, Steve Smith, Colston, Moore, D Williams. Right now I'm starting in week 9

Bulger

T Jones, Fargas

Roy, Engram, ???

Winslow (if lucky)