Sign in to follow this  
Steelhead

Drop Lance Moore for Nate Washington?

In Week 9 I need another WR since we start 3 and I have Colston, Steve Smith, and Lance Moore on bye leaving me with A Gonzo and Roy Williams.

I was going to wait until next week to cut Moore so no one else uses him this week but now thinking I should scoop up Nate Washington and cut Moore before the Holmes owner does.

Nate plays @WAS. Other options that I was going to look next week were

Steve Smith (NYG) v DAL

Rashied Davis v DET

Stokely v MIA

I think cutting Moore now is fine. With Colston back, his value drops significantly. I don't think he'll amount to a whole lot this week. As for who to pick up, Nate Washington looks like the best of that bunch, even though the matchup with WAS isn't that great. And Washington might have value going forward if somehow Santonio is out longer than just a week.

I'd do it, especially now that Holmes got busted....Washington's stock goes up.

I had my eye on Nate BEFORE all this, so as soon as I read the news I plucked him off wire in 2 of the 4 leagues I am in (he was taken in other 2 !) !!

He has been producing and earning Ben's trust as WR 3, so hopefully it really blossoms now !!!! :wacko:

Dropped lance like a bad habit. Now watch the holmes owner pick him up and do better than nate

Not to totally hijack the thread but as a Holmes owner looking for a replacement, do think Nate has more value or Kevin Curtis (going forward)?

It's done. Funny thing was I was trying to trade Roy Williams for Holmes for 2 weeks now