[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

?

theeohiostate

:wacko:

E2A: Oh, and OSU had to go there. They wouldn't have gotten the ball back.

Texas hasn't been able to run all day. Why wouldn't they have punted instead....................they did get the ball back...............but now in horrible field position

That call cost them a chance at the W , could've had another 20-30 yards in field position to work with.

Edited by theeohiostate

Texas hasn't been able to run all day. Why wouldn't they have punted instead....................they did get the ball back...............but now in horrible field position

That call cost them a chance at the W , could've had another 20-30 yards in field position to work with.

:D

McCoy was at a 4.0 ypc clip. Yeah, Ogbannaya couldn't get it goin', but McCoy and McGee would have been able to run out the clock.

Another great game in the Big 12. Just proves the point how tough the Big 12 South really is.

And how bad is the Big 12 North? Kansas got absolutely worked at home. Nebraska was challenged by Baylor at home.

4 teams in the top 7 in the country are from the Big 12 south. #6 loses in Austin to the #1 team by 4, the rest blow out their opponents.

Jokes on you, fool.

Yeah, and to those that are comparing this year's Big-12 to the typical WAC "all offense, no defense".... :wacko: Texas' D has been pretty darn good, especially their run D (well, except for today). The Big-12 continues to send studs off to play on Sundays. Yeah, the Big-12 is like the WAC. Now that's one to :D:D:D at...

I had to work so didn't get to watch or listen but it seems my Cowboys put up a good fight. I was honestly wondering if they could keep it close.

Lots of respect for your team. Nice, balanced offense and a pretty decent D, especially in stopping the run. I wouldn't be shocked if they win against OU. :wacko:

4 teams in the top 7 in the country are from the Big 12 south. #6 loses in Austin to the #1 team by 4, the rest blow out their opponents.

Jokes on you, fool.

I owe an apology. I miss read the post. I thought I read it as how tough the Big 12 is (not just the south division)... my fault.

My response should have read like this:

Another great game in the Big 12. Just proves the point how tough competitive the Big 12 South really is.

Fixed.

I really do think it is one of the most difficult divisions to win...when considering all the conferences that have them.

Ok St showed a good defense today. Texas run D was really pounded , fortunately Tech doesn't run.

If you like points, we're gonna see A LOT OF THEM in that game.

Well now I know you dont't pay attention to the Big XII now, as Tech has focused on the run more this year than any other. TT had their 2 RB"s go 25- for 122, not to shabby vs Texas. They have 22 rushing TD's this year, and their two backs have combined for more than 1000 yds so far this year, so yeah they do run the ball.

Well now I know you dont't pay attention to the Big XII now, as Tech has focused on the run more this year than any other. TT had their 2 RB"s go 25- for 122, not to shabby vs Texas. They have 22 rushing TD's this year, and their two backs have combined for more than 1000 yds so far this year, so yeah they do run the ball.

Your are correct sir. Tech is a well balanced team that like to run :wacko:

474 passing yards................How did I miss that one ? :D

Your are correct sir. Tech is a well balanced team that like to run :wacko:

474 passing yards................How did I miss that one ? :D

No doubt they are still going to throw the ball all over the field, but they are running the ball a lot better and more often than in previous years. Unless you watch a lot of Big XII, more namely Tech you are going to think its just the same old nothing but passing offense for TT.