[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB's from here on out?

CajunBadger

Couldn't pass up picking up Hightower at least for the moment and now I'm way overloaded at RB, need to make space for a K and Def, and not sure what to think in terms of who to keep. My take:

MJD - had faith in him but he's just not getting going, is it his line and if so, will they be back anytime soon??

Lewis - been solid for 6-10 pts but not much more so far, Browns appear to be getting going better and Quinn in now, will this be enough to help him produce more?

Slaton - started out well, slowed down in production - is he hitting the rookie wall, time to trade before too late?

Addai - coming off an injury, not too impressive before that, can he get strong enough to be a quality start?

Hightower - starting now, but for how long, word is they're just checking him out to decide on Edge's fate, did well but it was against the Rams

Before this weekend, I was figuring my starting lineup would use LT, Addai, and Slaton with MJD or Lewis possibly for one or two weeks (whichever one I kept). Now if Hightower can be considered in this mix, might consider trading one or two. Haven't been able to trade MJD or Lewis, so either have to dump one outright or keep one or both as backups and try and trade Slaton or Addai. What do you all think?

Can I consider Hightower to potentially be ahead of MJD and Lewis? A few places have them rated as producing well down the stretch - is that just on paper or reality talking??

Edited by CajunBadger

I guess what I'm asking is who out of this bunch would you all consider to be my prime keepers for the rest of the season? The remaining ones I'll work on trading or if forced to, dropping if needing a spot to fill or strengthen another area. I see it as LT, Slaton, Addai, MJD, Lewis and not sure where Hightower fits in this order. What has me unsure is several of Lewis and MJD's matchups coming up look real good, at least on paper...