[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice: Kellen Winslow

fantasyfreak

See my roster in my signature. I was able to pick Winslow up off Waivers when he was going through his "issues." I don't really have a use for him with Gates also on my roster. I think Winslow has a lot of value going forward as I think the rest of the season will be much better for him, especially with B. Quinn at QB. I don't really have any needs, but I am looking at these three options:

1. Winslow for Chester Taylor. Taylor would be a nice handcuff for Peterson.

2. Winslow for Dwayne Bowe. This may be a stretch for a WR2 like Bowe, but the guy with Bowe is stacked at WR.

3. Winslow sitting on my bench taking up a roster spot for the rest of the season. I really don't care to give him up to somebody else through trade or waivers, but I also am not sure about keeping a backup TE.

What do you guys think?

Edited by fantasyfreak

See my roster in my signature. I was able to pick Winslow up off Waivers when he was going through his "issues." I don't really have a use for him with Gates also on my roster. I think Winslow has a lot of value going forward as I think the rest of the season will be much better for him, especially with B. Quinn at QB. I don't really have any needs, but I am looking at these three options:

1. Winslow for Chester Taylor. Taylor would be a nice handcuff for Peterson.

2. Winslow for Dwayne Bowe. This may be a stretch for a WR2 like Bowe, but the guy with Bowe is stacked at WR.

3. Winslow sitting on my bench taking up a roster spot for the rest of the season. I really don't care to give him up on Waivers to somebody else, but I also am not sure about keeping a backup TE.

What do you guys think?

Trade him, that's why you picked him up anyway. Take Bowe, you are fine at backup RB and Bowe would be a nice #3 WR for you.