[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB, Flex, Def help needed

theprez

Dynasty league lineup question for week 10 - Not sure who to roll with at QB, Flex, and Def

Scoring -

Passing Yards (25 yards per point)

Passing Touchdowns (4)

Interceptions (-2)

Sacks (-.5)

Rushing Yards (10 yards per point)

Rushing Touchdowns (6)

Receptions (.5)

Reception Yards (10 yards per point)

Reception Touchdowns (6)

2-Point Conversions (2)

Fumbles Lost (-2)

Roster - Potential starters in BOLD (with my thoughts)

QB - SHill @ Ari - Not much is known but he does move the chains, either by arm or legs, and you would think that he'll need to pass vs Ari.

QB - Rosenfels vs Balt - "Experts" predict a bad game for Rosenfels vs Balt. Anderson did toss 2 scores on them last week. Should I wait 1 week?

QB - JCampbell - Bye -

QB - CPalmer - Inj -

RB - ADPeterson vs GB

RB - Chris Johnson @ Chi

RB - Torian @ Clev - Worthy of flex start? He plays Thurs night. Do I start him if, and only if, Young is out... or just start him regardless?

RB - SMorris vs Buff - If I don't use Torain do I wait to see what his injury is looking like for week 10?

RB - PThomas @ Atl

RB - Felix Jones - Bye -

RB - Mendenhall - Inj -

WR - AJohnson vs Bal

WR - MColston @ Atl

WR - ERoyal @ Clev

WR - Breaston vs SF - Worthy of flex start over Torain/SMorris? PPR helps but last week was not the best, since Ari found their running game.

WR - ABryant - Bye -

FLEX - Torain/Breaston/SMorris???

TE- JCarlson @ Mia - Do I drop one of my Def's and pick up a new TE to start? FA options are: VDavis, Heap, Royal, Celek, or DesClark now that Grossman is back (and playing Tenn)??

K - Crosby @ Minn

D - NYJets vs StL - If I drop SD for a TE, can I roll with Jets for remainder of season?

D - San Diego vs KC - We also get fractional points for return yards

Truly appreciate your thoughts!

Edited by theprez

Hill isn't a bad play this week, and I would bet Sage makes more than a few mistakes against the Ravens so I think you are right in that call.

RBs/WRs look like the right plays as well.

Flex - Morris is going to be doubtful/questionable again, I would be staying away from him at this point. Breaston/Torain is a very interesting decision. My gut tells me you go with Torain here as he is likely in line for 15-20 carries, Selvin is likely to be active, but he's gonna be a bit gimpy in any case. Breaston isn't a bad play and you got to love that Cardinals offense against SF...so I don't think you have a bad option...I'll say Torain is probably the safer one.

Keep Carlson as your TE

Jets aren't a bad play at D, but SD has some good match ups as well. In fact unless SJax is out this week I probably roll with the Chargers over the Jets...I think you see a lot of turnovers out of KC on the road this week.

Good Luck!

WashD