[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cajun Vampires and Were-spaniels

cre8tiff

I think the witch thing has potential. Sam's brother annoys the hell out of me, and I'm not digging amnesiac Eric -- I like him better when he's a badass. My wife practically orgasms whenever Alcide is one screen. As long as there are tits, I'll keep watching.

Monster, have you considered getting yourself a pair of these?

ETA: still really like the show, but it's strength is the vampire story line with *occasional* other stuff mixed in. I agree that they're trying to do too much other stuff all at once, which distracts from what makes it cool in the first place. At least the witch plot line brings us back to the vampires.

Edited by yo mama

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the witch thing has potential. Sam's brother annoys the hell out of me, and I'm not digging amnesiac Eric -- I like him better when he's a badass. My wife practically orgasms whenever Alcide is one screen. As long as there are tits, I'll keep watching.

+1

although... there is something just plain sexy about that guy!

My favorite character for one-liners though has got to be LaFayette... dude cracks me up!

Okay, I am actually a little intrigued by the baby. What they have done to Eric kills me. I love Pam and I sure hope they are not setting her up for an exit. Jason can be kind of fun but that is hit or miss. I hate the woman that plays the witch but I think I love where they might be going with the with. And for the record there is never enough tits and ass. Oh and I strongly agree with the hate of Tommy. He just plain drives me nuts. Jason better save Jessica as I dig her as well.

Okay, I am actually a little intrigued by the baby. What they have done to Eric kills me. I love Pam and I sure hope they are not setting her up for an exit. Jason can be kind of fun but that is hit or miss. I hate the woman that plays the witch but I think I love where they might be going with the with. And for the record there is never enough tits and ass. Oh and I strongly agree with the hate of Tommy. He just plain drives me nuts. Jason better save Jessica as I dig her as well.

I thought this past week's episode was, by far, the best of the season and sets up what has to be an even better episode this coming weekend. I hope I'm not disappointed.

I thought this past week's episode was, by far, the best of the season and sets up what has to be an even better episode this coming weekend. I hope I'm not disappointed.

Agree with both of these. The Marny character was annoying me, but I have to say the actress did a good job making me think someone else had inhabited her body. Things have really picked up now. Jessica is smokin' hot, and if they kill her off I would be super pissed.

How did Mrs. Monster like Alcide's sex scene? I hope you got to at least 3rd base with her on that. :wacko:

Edited by yo mama

I love a--hole Eric! This soft, wussy Eric is really getting to me. But it got Sookie for him. At least Pam is as fiesty as ever. She cracks me up all the time. I will be very disappointed if she rots to death!

I love a--hole Eric! This soft, wussy Eric is really getting to me. But it got Sookie for him. At least Pam is as fiesty as ever. She cracks me up all the time. I will be very disappointed if she rots to death!

Big time. Old eric brings action and excitement in almost every scene he is in. I agree this past episode was the best of the season and I am impressed with Bills decisions as King. Every year there is a threat. The Maenad, Russel edgington, this year it is Antonia and she is pretty awesome. So far she is just bitching the vamps . I love the flashbacks in True Blood. whenever they flash back to different eras I always enjoy those scenes. It will be interesting to see how they eventually conquer this witch

Big time. Old eric brings action and excitement in almost every scene he is in. I agree this past episode was the best of the season and I am impressed with Bills decisions as King. Every year there is a threat. The Maenad, Russel edgington, this year it is Antonia and she is pretty awesome. So far she is just bitching the vamps . I love the flashbacks in True Blood. whenever they flash back to different eras I always enjoy those scenes. It will be interesting to see how they eventually conquer this witch

Just a side note - Zombie Vampires could be a spinoff!

The last few episodes have been pretty good. This witch is gonna be a tough one to crack .

The fight scene at the end of this episode was pretty good

The last few episodes have been pretty good. This witch is gonna be a tough one to crack .

The fight scene at the end of this episode was pretty good

they are losing me - the dreams and flashbacks, just lame soap opera BS and PC vampire nation is just flat boring...........

part of me would love to see the witch wipe em all out.

The only thing that saved that whole snow love scene was Sookies boobs. Enough with the romance crap.

Based on the last weeks episode - Sookie is gonna whore herself up with a werewolf soon. I swear - as long as you have fangs she'll spread her legs.

I am also sure she is going to be heading down the werewolf road. That might kick off a werewolf and vampire battle but we are getting ahead of our selves as the witch has a pretty good hold on things right now. They already gave away that Bill is not trapped when they showed him in the preview trying to save Sookie.

The only thing that I am feeling at this point about the show overall is that it is not what it was in the start. We need some crazy killing and viciousness from Pam and Eric to make me feel right. I hope crap goes really bad for Sookie and she starts a big war with everyone wanting the sweet little fairy juice.

• 3 weeks later...

What did you guys think of the Finale ? I thought it was a little slow but picked up steam at the end.

Which vamp freed Russel ? Pam ?

Rev Newland a Vampire ????

Do you think Tara is really dead ?

Does the spoiler function get a little annoying ?

What did you guys think of the Finale ? I thought it was a little slow but picked up steam at the end.

Which vamp freed Russel ? Pam ?

Rev Newland a Vampire ????

Do you think Tara is really dead ?

Does the spoiler function get a little annoying ?

I thought it was pretty good.

And yes, the spoiler function gets annoying. Someone just needs to add "Spoilers" to the subtitle so we can skip that BS.

I thought it was pretty good.

And yes, the spoiler function gets annoying. Someone just needs to add "Spoilers" to the subtitle so we can skip that BS.

dont be so crabby

• 9 months later...

I still watch every week but it isnt as must see as it used to be for me. Still an enjoyable show but lost its luster over the years. what do you guys think of the new season so far ?

I still watch every week but it isnt as must see as it used to be for me. Still an enjoyable show but lost its luster over the years. what do you guys think of the new season so far ?

I agree. I think it is because it is departing from the book more and more. I still like it, but it isn't nearly as good as it was in the beginning.