[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cajun Vampires and Were-spaniels

cre8tiff

I friggin love the flashbacks

Last weeks episode when Eric flashed back to when the vamp king killed his family was an awesome set up to him seeking revenge.

A few storylines that are sort of weak. Sam and his family. I love sam. One of my favorites on the show. Unless this unfolds into something good it is a lull in the show

Jasons character has taken on a pretty corny role now. I still like him but the whole Andy jason buddy storyline and him being a cop thing is a little corny.

What is with jasons new girl from the last episode ? Is she in the books ? Is she supernatural ?

All in all a very enjoyable show that I really look forward to every week

I think Arlenes baby isnt Terrys and is going to be some sort of supernatural thing

Just a guess. Are you guys liking this season ? Beats the hell out of that maenad fiasco of season 2

I am right that with you Whomp. I am sick of Sam's family and hope someone kills them all very quickly.

I think that there is going to be something weird with Tommy other that the shape shifter thing but I am sick of seeing them.

No way that baby is Terry's. It is that guy that was a killer but I can't remember his name. I am certain of that. Jason's new chick is going to be something for sure. A witch or something I am sure of that.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I

Really Skip ? You think the baby is renes ? Is the timeline possible with that ? You never know the timeline in relation to the show. Renee had to be dead way longer than arlene being a few months pregnant by him, no? anyone else

Edited by whomper

Really Skip ? You think the baby is renes ? Is the timeline possible with that ? You never know the timeline in relation to the show. Renee had to be dead way longer than arlene being a few months pregnant by him, no? anyone else

Do you rememer how flipped out she was over how far along she was? It seems to me that they made that part pretty clear in that she thought it just did not add up for Terry. They she even acted really weird when she told Terry that they were going to have a baby. I just put it together from the way she reacted to the doctor saying how far along she was.

That was a great episode. It is setting things up really nicely.

This season is better than the last one by a mile! I can't wait to see how this all plays out.

The actor who plays the vampire king of Mississippi is great! That king is a diabolical bastard.

I thought it was funny to Sophie Anne scratching off lottery tickets.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

Do you rememer how flipped out she was over how far along she was? It seems to me that they made that part pretty clear in that she thought it just did not add up for Terry. They she even acted really weird when she told Terry that they were going to have a baby. I just put it together from the way she reacted to the doctor saying how far along she was.

That was a great episode. It is setting things up really nicely.

You may be right skip. I was just chalking up the fact that the baby was bigger because it was supernatural. Just a complete speculation on my part. I feel bad for Terry because I do agree there is no way that baby is his. Remember , when they were all under maryannes spell they used to have those orgies and who knows who was bangin who. Heck, terry might be in the delivery room and arlene may deliver a black baby for all she knows lol. Then terry will wipe ot the room

I agree that this season has been a great bounce back season. Last years Dallas/Godric stuff was awesome but the Maenad stuff was a drag.

Remember , when they were all under maryannes spell they used to have those orgies and who knows who was bangin who. Heck, terry might be in the delivery room and arlene may deliver a black baby for all she knows lol. Then terry will wipe ot the room

I agree that this season has been a great bounce back season. Last years Dallas/Godric stuff was awesome but the Maenad stuff was a drag.

I wasn't thinking on that track, Whomp. That may indeed be the case as that makes perfect sense and maybe even why she acted that way.

• 2 weeks later...

Skip, looks like you may have nailed the guess of Arlenes babies dad. This season has been really great. Very gory though , but great. The King is a phenominal character. Alcide is great . Franklin is awesome. I am enjoying it a lot. Ive said it before but I am bummed in the direction that Jasons character has gone and Sam has always been one of my favorites and that storyline isnt doing much for me but in general this show is the best on TV right now IMO

Interesting that Ball made the weres so inferior to the vamps. They seem gto never, ever win a fight and even when they fight each other they just seem like bikers slugging it out after a case of bud cans.

Man Eric went to some lengths last night to start his revenge didnt he

? :wacko: So far I am not a hugh fan of Crystal. I read that the waitress arlene was interviewing is a supe. I think there is 3 or 4 episodes left. Lets hope they keep it up.

edit to add: I am not usually a big fan of the moritoriums at the end but the Bill and Lorena one was friggin hyesterical

Edited by whomper

Skip, looks like you may have nailed the guess of Arlenes babies dad. This season has been really great. Very gory though , but great. The King is a phenominal character. Alcide is great . Franklin is awesome. I am enjoying it a lot. Ive said it before but I am bummed in the direction that Jasons character has gone and Sam has always been one of my favorites and that storyline isnt doing much for me but in general this show is the best on TV right now IMO

Interesting that Ball made the weres so inferior to the vamps. They seem gto never, ever win a fight and even when they fight each other they just seem like bikers slugging it out after a case of bud cans.

Man Eric went to some lengths last night to start his revenge didnt he

? :tup: So far I am not a hugh fan of Crystal. I read that the waitress arlene was interviewing is a supe. I think there is 3 or 4 episodes left. Lets hope they keep it up.

edit to add: I am not usually a big fan of the moritoriums at the end but the Bill and Lorena one was friggin hyesterical

If they are taking the Jason-Crystal thing the direction of the books, that story will pick up speed soon enough...

If you don't know what I am talking about, don't read the spoiler text.

I have to wonder if they are going to do the were-panther, were-fox, were-tiger, etc. thing. They made the chick that was a were-fox in the books a white wolf, so I doubt it.

If so, Jason's encounter with were-panthers is more likely to be were-wolves, IMHO. :wacko:

Edited by cre8tiff

Well, well. Hello there, Sookie. :wacko:

Glue in my shorts I tell you.

I wait for Sundays. Man I hope this crap with Sam goes someplace other than where it is at. I don't know, I must admit that I am having a hard time with watching the ghey scences. Why can't they mix more of the lesbo stuff in there for us normal folk?

Not the best of episodes this week. :tup:

Russel is bat shlt crazy though and that is a good thing. :tup:

At least it is looking like next week is going to be a good one.

They are well away from the books at this point, and I think that is a good thing. The narrative that the series is telling is much better than the books, IMHO. :wacko:

I'm glad they took foundations from the books, but made the series a more mature and richer story. The Southern vampire books are a lot of things, but complex isn't one of them! :irishwink:

I'm hooked on the show also.

Put a spolier alert and then puhleez answer this...

WHAT is Snookie?

She is a half-faerie, as is her brother. However, she has manifested her Grandfather's powers, where Jason has only the faerie power of being irresistible to the opposite sex (or gay men). Faerie blood is intoxicating for vampires, and as such as very attractive for all vampires. That explains why Bill lost control getting close to the Faerie in his vision.

There you go. Don't read if you don't want to know.

She is a half-faerie, as is her brother. However, she has manifested her Grandfather's powers, where Jason has only the faerie power of being irresistible to the opposite sex (or gay men). Faerie blood is intoxicating for vampires, and as such as very attractive for all vampires. That explains why Bill lost control getting close to the Faerie in his vision.

There you go. Don't read if you don't want to know.

Ahh.... so is that an extemely powerful being?

Ahh.... so is that an extemely powerful being?

Yes, in the full blood sense. BTW, Sookie's grandfather (who is full blooded faerie and is 1000 years old) is still alive and kicking. She gets visited by him and he becomes an active character in the books. But who knows what they are going to do in the series! BTW, the folks at Hot Shot are suppose to be were-panthers. It will be interesting to see if the television series goes there, or just make them wolves, for simplicity's sake.

Yes, in the full blood sense. BTW, Sookie's grandfather (who is full blooded faerie and is 1000 years old) is still alive and kicking. She gets visited by him and he becomes an active character in the books. But who knows what they are going to do in the series! BTW, the folks at Hot Shot are suppose to be were-panthers. It will be interesting to see if the television series goes there, or just make them wolves, for simplicity's sake.

Interesting. Thanks!

I used to think russel was a weak actor to be playin the king. Holy crap was I wrong . that dude is great and so is his character. "And now for the weather , Tiffany?" Is one of the greatest lines in the history of true blood :wacko:

Edited by whomper

I used to think russel was a weak actor to be playin the king. Holy crap was I wrong that dude is great and so is his character. "And now for the weather , Tiffany?" Is one of the greatest lines in the history of true blood :wacko:

+1 on that one. I haven't run across where Russell was suppose to have originated 3,000 years ago. He sure does like that southern drawl, though... :tup:

I wonder just how old the OLDEST vamp alive is. 3,000 must be close.

I haven't made it through all of the books yet, perhaps they say in the later ones.

I wonder that same thing, Cr8. I was wondering how the hell Eric is going to kill him but Jason showed how to do that pretty easily yesterday. "Not if you have wooden bullets." :wacko:

Yes indeed Whomp that line by Russel wmade me and my wife laugh our ass's off.

Meh on last nights episode. For the 3rd to last episode of the season I thought it was pretty uneventful. The Jesus/Lafayette storyline bores me. The V trip was interesting but I am not that into that storyline to care much about it although the Line of the night was when Lafayette was hallucinating and said "Go, Mary"

I saw a comment on a True Blood page that I think is going to come true. The comment wasnt from me. Here is the theory that person suggested .

Eric is going to Stake Russel during the day. He is going to drink enough of Sookies blood to sustain him long enough to face the sun and kill Russle when he cant defend himself. My only question is how will he know where Russel is ?

Seeing Sams past was pretty cool. I also like how Jessica is coming in to her own. I have no use for Sams's brother tommy though.

Meh on last nights episode. For the 3rd to last episode of the season I thought it was pretty uneventful. The Jesus/Lafayette storyline bores me. The V trip was interesting but I am not that into that storyline to care much about it although the Line of the night was when Lafayette was hallucinating and said "Go, Mary"

I saw a comment on a True Blood page that I think is going to come true. The comment wasnt from me. Here is the theory that person suggested .

Eric is going to Stake Russel during the day. He is going to drink enough of Sookies blood to sustain him long enough to face the sun and kill Russle when he cant defend himself. My only question is how will he know where Russel is ?

Seeing Sams past was pretty cool. I also like how Jessica is coming in to her own. I have no use for Sams's brother tommy though.

That may be spot on... Jesus and Lafayette arc is completely new, not in the books. But it certainly looks like

they are tking them in the direciton of being witches/warlocks. That may be VERY interesting. Oh, and a bisy :wacko: for them actually keeping the residents of Hot Shot being were-panthers!

And +1 on the brother. I understand that shifters have "favorite forms", but for the love of pete, go to a circus or a zoo and see a grizzly, lion of some other large predator! One of the first things I would do!

Edited by cre8tiff