[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 13 Survivor Pool options

Steelhead

There's 3 of us left. Straight up no pts. My best options are:

BAL @CIN

IND @CLE

ARI @PHI

I think ARI is not a good pick because the west coast teams traveling east. That leaves BAL or IND. I'm leaning towards BAL because even though it's a division game I don't see how BAL loses to Cincy. Indy should be a safe one too, but if I feel good about BAL then I can use Indy next week or week after when they play CIN and then DET. I know you should pick the best chance each week and go from there but yeah, i'm looking ahead.

Thanks in advance!

Go w/ the Ravens. Not sure how Cincy will score more than 13-14 points in that game. Save Indy for Cincy or Detroit at home. Def stay away from the Arizona/Philly game.

So, I'm one of 7 left out of 100 for my survivor pool. Below are my options for the week:

Tenn vs Detroit- Love Tenn here but a couple things concern me about this game. 1) it's Detroit's super bowl. Everyone is complaining that they stink and why should they have a Thanksgiving game every year. 2) hate picking against winless teams this late in the year. Odds are, they will win a game. 3) How will Tenn respond after their first loss?

Dallas vs Seattle- Good option here as well. Concerns about this game 1) don't think Dallas is all the back. They still have some problems w/ their O line and injury concers. 2) National TV game. Players that are having bad seaons or crappy teams will sometimes show up on Nationally televised games because of pride. 3) Coaching mismatch- Holmgren a better coach than Phillips. 4) Turnover ratios. Dallas has a -6 turnover ratio. Whenever I look at games that appear to be a mis-match, I always look at turnovers. Typically, bad teams can only win against superior teams if the superior team makes mistakes (turnovers and penalties).

Balt vs Cincy- Another good option. However, it is a division rivalry game w/ a team that has a rookie head coach and qb playing on the road vs a team w/ extra rest and preparation from playing in the Thurs night game the week before.

What do you think?