[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Losing to win !

RussMan

In our league we can play a TE for a WR. So I started Witten and M Bennet. Both have Touchdowns... geez. I might end up winning with my worst possible lineup.

Told yah. Now the football gods will follow it up with the worst week you have ever had with your strongest lineup.

That's what you get for f'n with destiny. :wacko:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DON'T DO IT! I tried the exact same thing last year and it blew up in my face. I put in a weak lineup the week before the playoffs so I would loose and not have to play Romo and TO. Well I lost, didn't have to play against them, and lo and behold Romo and TO had a horrible game in the snow and the team that owned them scored his lowest total for the entire year. I would have crushed him and gone to the finals, but I lost my matchup and got nothing.

Bottom line is, you never know what football will serve up at the fantasy table, and you always have to put in your best lineup at all times. Lessoned learned from personal experience and I will never do it again.

Edited by heehawks