[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tenn vs Det

Henry Muto

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fisher is classy. He wont run it up. Thing is not running it up usually means running and Johnson is going untouched every time he touches the ball. Its early yet but if it stays like this and gets even more out of hand I see the Titans just running all 2nd half looking to get out of here uninjured. As long as they win by more than 11 im ok with that

Edited by whomper

Other than the fact they have no GM, I have no idea why the head coach is still employed.

I don't know if it's his fault. He has very little to work with. The guy is a great defensive mind, but with a team this horrific player wise, I don't think anyone could put out a team that competes.

I don't know if it's his fault. He has very little to work with. The guy is a great defensive mind, but with a team this horrific player wise, I don't think anyone could put out a team that competes.

Both Herm Edwards and Marinelli are both 1-18 in their last 19 games.

That's worse than Cam Cameron last year. And the Dolphins were in close games unlike the Lions. Chiefs seem to be trying.

May not be all the coach's fault, but he's the focal point for everything on the football field. The GM has been fired for the players in the organization.