Sign in to follow this  
Henry Muto

Tenn vs Det

Thank god this is the early game.

Show Scaife some love please will ya Kerry?

Fisher is classy. He wont run it up. Thing is not running it up usually means running and Johnson is going untouched every time he touches the ball. Its early yet but if it stays like this and gets even more out of hand I see the Titans just running all 2nd half looking to get out of here uninjured. As long as they win by more than 11 im ok with that

Edited by whomper

13 yrd punt!!!!???? God DET is worse than bad they are god awful

You gotta just feel for the Lions.

Delay of game after calling a timeout.

Can't stop a run play.

A 10 yard punt.

Fans don't even boo them.

Other than the fact they have no GM, I have no idea why the head coach is still employed.

L. White TD, well he got hit :wacko:

Even Lenwhale scores. Then he acts like he just won the SB. Hey Lendale, you're playing the Lions, remember? Or were you not paying attention.

What's the NFL record for extra points in a single game? At this rate, Bironas may be in position to wrap up that record to match his 8 FG's in one game record from last season.

Going against White and Tenn Defense....not real happy as they'll eventually rest Johnson I figure...

Other than the fact they have no GM, I have no idea why the head coach is still employed.

I don't know if it's his fault. He has very little to work with. The guy is a great defensive mind, but with a team this horrific player wise, I don't think anyone could put out a team that competes.

What's the NFL record for extra points in a single game? At this rate, Bironas may be in position to wrap up that record to match his 8 FG's in one game record from last season.

10. 1950 Rams (9 by Waterfield, 1 Hirsch)

I don't know if it's his fault. He has very little to work with. The guy is a great defensive mind, but with a team this horrific player wise, I don't think anyone could put out a team that competes.

Both Herm Edwards and Marinelli are both 1-18 in their last 19 games.

That's worse than Cam Cameron last year. And the Dolphins were in close games unlike the Lions. Chiefs seem to be trying.

May not be all the coach's fault, but he's the focal point for everything on the football field. The GM has been fired for the players in the organization.