[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts/Browns

tazinib1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Colts really struggling against that stalwart CLE defense ... ugly.

depending on which cleveland d shows up, they can be quite stingy. That's what's so frustrating about this season, just don't seem to have both the offense and defense show up on the same week

Thats the dumbest rule besides the Tuck Rule in the NFL. Ridiculous

No its not. It is put in place to keep a player that is stopped short of the first down marker from "fumbling" the ball forward for one of their teammates to recover. When I officiated HS ball, that was one of the calls that was heavily emphasized. Great call by the officials, IMO.

No its not. It is put in place to keep a player that is stopped short of the first down marker from "fumbling" the ball forward for one of their teammates to recover. When I officiated HS ball, that was one of the calls that was heavily emphasized. Great call by the officials, IMO.

and known as the Holy Roller play with the Raiders.

Isn't that an illegal forward lateral?

Unbelievable. Instead of getting a possible scoring TD from Manning, he runs it himself and fumbles. Then he gets a pick. Thats an 8 point swing.

Do you get penalized for a fumble lost or just a fumble? I think Dallas Clark recovered the fumble and the turnover was on downs, not due to the fumble.

Do you get penalized for a fumble lost or just a fumble? I think Dallas Clark recovered the fumble and the turnover was on downs, not due to the fumble.

Very good point. I have Manning and by rule I do NOT lose points for his fumble, because it was not recovered by the opponents.

Id love for the Browns to get up 13-3 and put Manning in passing mode, but i dont think Cleveland is capable.

I'd love that if I wasn't playing against Manning/Harrison. Though I do have Wayne...