[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS. Keller or Owen daniels

LayLow

interesting as Keller plays vs the #1 team at stopping TE fantasy points in SF and Daniels not only plays the 24th best team at stopping TE's but also gets Schaub back who has relied on him more the rosenfels did.

what do you think?

Leave a link

Edited by LayLow

I'd suggest Keller. Owen Daniels "should" be better with Schaub coming back in. He was on the verge of "stud" status when Schaub was playing earlier this year so I do believe he could be good. But, Schaub started the year extremely slow and if he takes a game or two to get the rust out....Owen might struggle for a little. I think Keller is the safer bet, so I'd start him and just watch how Daniels does with Schaub's first week back. Daniels might be a better start in a week or two, but its a little to risky right now IMO. GL.

thanks bros. Anyone else? The Huddle has keller limited probably due to the #1 TE defense in SF due to their LB's.

Hmmm....I guess I didn't realize that about SF. I do know that Keller was targeted 13 times last week and that sounds good to me. Jones should run the ball often and I have to assume the LBs will get sucked in for a couple of play action passes. Either way, Daniels isn't a terrible play. He has a lot of talent and his main guy is back. So if you are really worried about the defense, maybe see where Daniels takes you. You might end up with similar points either way. GL man, you have a tough pick.

Even though all the signs would seem to point to Daniels having the advantage today - hard not to like what Keller has been doing. ...the last 4 weeks he has 7, 6, 8, 6 catches ... and in only 1 of those weeks put up less than 75 yards. I'm thinking this may end up being a coin toss, with both TEs putting up maybe 4/60 today ... but I'd likely try Keller were it my decision to make.

Edited by ts

Lets bump this. Apparently GB's best cover linebackers are out for the game (barrnet, chillar) would this affect the decision? Im thinking with shaub back, he is going to check down more then usual until he gets comfortable...

+1

Rosenfels absolutely destroyed Daniels while at the realm. I would suspect he gets alot of looks while Schaub re-acquaints himself with the speed and timing of his WR's.

Thanks guys. Great to get feedback at this time in the morn!

I think it is going to be a coin toss too.

NYJ should get up in this game and may not pass as much while HOU will probably be lossing in this game and have to pass more. That is my thinking

Edited by LayLow

The wheels are coming off for the NYJ offense in general ... all the checkdowns (and there are quite a few) are going to the RBs, with nothing happening at all downfield for Keller or the WRs against that stout SFO defense.

:wacko:

Edited by ts