[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Splitting hairs, but....which RB?

Jal

Lynch and the Bills just haven't looked right lately. Go with Slaton. He doesn't have much competition for carries, and with Schaub coming back, the whole Houston offense should get a boost. Plus, Green Bay hasn't been stopping anyone lately (DeAngelo = 4 TDs, Saints posted 50+ on them the week before).

Please help me here.

I beleive I am starting C. Johnson this week and picking between MLynch and Slaton. Buf game has more meaning, and is free of weather considerations. Packers occasionally shut down an offense, and its gonna be cold this weekend in GB. While Slaton probably has more of an upside, Lynch has been hot a a firecracker of late. I think Lynch poses less risk, and he's been almost as hot as SS has. Leaning to Lynch.......

Slaton without a doubt. He's been consistent all year, and has no solid backup so he should get all the carries. Matt Schaub is back to help the passing game, and the Packers are weak vs. the rush. Lynch has the tougher matchup, and with JP Losman at QB the Dolphins will really key on Lynch.

Please see mine at http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=275393