[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Florida-Bama

jaxfactor

so wack - I know you don't believe have the chit you spew on here, and everyone is taking the bait- having said that:

Mizzou is just not very good - and would look like a high school team vs Bama or FLA

:wacko: GO TIGERS am on Mizzou's bandwagon tonight

NO I dont, but it sure is fun roughing feathers here.

And I could give a rats ass if anyone respects my predictions on NC games. All I care about is OU winning the title. And what Im seeing, I dont think either of these teams can beat them. Tebow is a fullback playing QB, as he cant throw accurate enough to expose the weakness of the OU defense, its secondary deep. He isnt elusive enough to make enough plays to beat them with his legs, as he will get caught in the pocket many of the times he takes off. Zac Robinson and Colt McCoy were 4.5 guys who can run with speed on QB draws, or when the protection up front breaks down get away from our front 4.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NO I dont, but it sure is fun roughing feathers here.

And I could give a rats ass if anyone respects my predictions on NC games. All I care about is OU winning the title. And what Im seeing, I dont think either of these teams can beat them. Tebow is a fullback playing QB, as he cant throw accurate enough to expose the weakness of the OU defense, its secondary deep. He isnt elusive enough to make enough plays to beat them with his legs, as he will get caught in the pocket many of the times he takes off. Zac Robinson and Colt McCoy were 4.5 guys who can run with speed on QB draws, or when the protection up front breaks down get away from our front 4.

But you don't make it clear why anyone should give you any credence given your poor track record in predicting NC games. Of course, you can keep making predictions, but I don't understand why anyone should pay attention. Could you please help me out here?

But you don't make it clear why anyone should give you any credence given your poor track record in predicting NC games. Of course, you can keep making predictions, but I don't understand why anyone should pay attention. Could you please help me out here?

Im not making predictions, I know my team very well. I know what they do well, and where they can be exposed, and I dont see FLA being able to get that done. Now Bama on the other hand has a better throwing QB, and the Julio Jones is a beast. Bama is a more physical team, which also matches up well against the Sooners.

Im not making predictions, I know my team very well. I know what they do well, and where they can be exposed, and I dont see FLA being able to get that done. Now Bama on the other hand has a better throwing QB, and the Julio Jones is a beast. Bama is a more physical team, which also matches up well against the Sooners.

Okay, I'll play semantics. Over the last five years, you have chosen the wrong team to win the NC 3 times. Why should any of us think you have this NC game right? You seem to choose teams wrong more often than you choose them right.

For starters, let's not pretend that missing Harvin isn't a big deal. Guy is a major difference maker. Now, if they were playing some random team, then they should certainly be able to plug in someone else and go. However, we're talking about the #1 team in the nation.

You guys are going on saying, "I'm not seeing it. These guys could never move the ball on OU." Blah, blah. Well, what you're not seeing is one of the most dynamic players in the entire nation going against a Nick Saben coached D. And they have 17 pts at half time.

Maybe some patience is in order? However, the biggest disservice the BCS can do to the entire nation is to not reward the winner of this game with a NC berth.

No Doubt #1 is a difference maker...that is why he is not trying to gut it out as he wanted to..Meyer left him on the bench "just in case" the game was close...which it is...meaning FL should stay behind TX....SEC has blined themselves with good..no...great football year after year. Bottom line, the SEC is not the SEC this year...enjoying a great game, no disrespect, two very good football teams playing hard tonight, as a sports fan...love it!!

Okay, I'll play semantics. Over the last five years, you have chosen the wrong team to win the NC 3 times. Why should any of us think you have this NC game right? You seem to choose teams wrong more often than you choose them right.

I pick OU to win every game, and they are 11-1, and Im picking them tonight, and I will pick them in their bowl game. BUt Im sure you picked FLA to lose at home to Ole Miss, and last yr to Michigan in the bowl game. :wacko:

I pick OU to win every game, and they are 11-1, and Im picking them tonight, and I will pick them in their bowl game. BUt Im sure you picked FLA to lose at home to Ole Miss, and last yr to Michigan in the bowl game. :wacko:

No, no, no. You misunderstand me. I'm talking about picking the NC game, not the regular season. The regular season is very easy, on the whole, to choose correctly. Maybe you don't have an answer but I want to know why anyone should listen to who you choose as the winner of the NC game given you get the choice wrong more often than you get it right.

Personally I dont thnk WIlson is even an average QB in any other conference but the SEC. I see FLA winning this game.

Now Bama on the other hand has a better throwing QB, and the Julio Jones is a beast. Bama is a more physical team, which also matches up well against the Sooners.

This is one reason why we can't take you seriously. you contradict yourself within hours in the same thread tosuit your needs.

I'm so excited to finally see some good football being played this season. These 2 teams are leaps and bounds over any team in the country , aside of USC on defense. Both very good lines and physical. So happy the WAC season is about over and some real football is being played.

That was not a personal foul facemask. Wow, 2 blown calls that lead to points.

No, no, no. You misunderstand me. I'm talking about picking the NC game, not the regular season. The regular season is very easy, on the whole, to choose correctly. Maybe you don't have an answer but I want to know why anyone should listen to who you choose as the winner of the NC game given you get the choice wrong more often than you get it right.