[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Florida-Bama

jaxfactor

That was not a personal foul facemask. Wow, 2 blown calls that lead to points.

But Demps sold it with the twist of his head. :wacko:

Just curious, did he get the 1st without the call? CBS Sportsline says 3rd and 4, gain of 4, 15 yd penalty. Again, didn't see the play. Did the penalty keep the drive alive?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious, did he get the 1st without the call? CBS Sportsline says 3rd and 4, gain of 4, 15 yd penalty. Again, didn't see the play. Did the penalty keep the drive alive?

It was a clear face mask, similar to the one in the 1st qtr on james that didn't get called. Sarge would like to believe that it wasn't a face mask, but it was.

It was a clear face mask, similar to the one in the 1st qtr on james that didn't get called. Sarge would like to believe that it wasn't a face mask, but it was.

i just looked at it on DVR and its at the 6:48 mark and he clearly had the mask and turned the head...he was short of the 1st by about a yard without the penalty

Edited by keggerz

Bama and Saban have a much better case to be in the NC Game for a rematch against Florida then OU.

OU loses to Tech

Bama loses to the best team in the country "on the road" in a great game.

I would much rather see a rematch then a complete domination again.

Bama has a great shot to win in a rematch, while OU should be a walkover.

Guess we're in store for another crappy arse NC Game.

i just looked at it on DVR and its at the 6:48 mark and he clearly had the mask and turned the head...he was short of the 1st by about a yard without the penalty

Agreed. I did a replay as well, but saw it clearly from the original play. Anyone challenging that wasn't a facemask is a complete moran.

Bama and Saban have a much better case to be in the NC Game for a rematch against Florida then OU.

OU loses to Tech

Bama loses to the best team in the country "on the road" in a great game.

I would much rather see a rematch then a complete domination again.

Bama has a great shot to win in a rematch, while OU should be a walkover.

Guess we're in store for another crappy arse NC Game.

:wacko:

That TD eliminates a Texas OU rematch. Bama proved they were not #1, and FLA will pass Texas in the BCS this week.

I cant wait to see Tebows face when they are done 4 scores in the NC game. All that rah rah crap is a load of crap. I like the kid, for what he stands for, but that over the top crap he does is a lil much.

That TD eliminates a Texas OU rematch. Bama proved they were not #1, and FLA will pass Texas in the BCS this week.

I cant wait to see Tebows face when they are done 4 scores in the NC game. All that rah rah crap is a load of crap. I like the kid, for what he stands for, but that over the top crap he does is a lil much.

While I believe that OU will win, and by a lot, I'd be lying if I didn't say I wouldn't chuckle if Missouri wins.

see this is where I think its crazy...so say that Bama falls to #4 do you give FLA credit for beating the #1 team or the #4?....and if FLA hangs on to win ...it is more about FLA proving that they were the better team today....is it that hard to give a team outside of OU any credit for something that they do?

That rematch was eliminated long before that play. and they are freakin 20 yr old kids they are suppose to play rah rah crap as you so eliquently put it.

FL/OU will be a great match up.

While I believe that OU will win, and by a lot, I'd be lying if I didn't say I wouldn't chuckle if Missouri wins.

Really wouldn't shock anyone if OU stumbles. Stoops is a horrible big game coach. They've been beaten over and over by the underdog in recent years and routinely underperform. Also factor in that any team that can score can beat OU, that defense let's everyone in the ballgame.

The only thing that would shock me is that if Mizzou didn't score 30 points.

see this is where I think its crazy...so say that Bama falls to #4 do you give FLA credit for beating the #1 team or the #4?....and if FLA hangs on to win ...it is more about FLA proving that they were the better team today....is it that hard to give a team outside of OU any credit for something that they do?

The humans will give FLA credit for beating the #1 team, as they have given FLA credit for beating ranked LSU, Vandy, and FSU.

But the computers will give them credit for beating their current ranking is how I understand it. Either way, this game is a quality win for FLA, regardless if Bama was over ranked. But when you stay undefeated in the BCS conference, regardless how good you are, you will be ranked this high. Dont you think pollsters hated putting Penn St that high earlier in the year, when they knew they were not as good as their ranking.