[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 1 Flex

myhousekey

I need to pick 1 player for my flex spot this week.

Normally Portis would get the nod but his injuries, the Ravens defense, and the fact that the game is Sunday night gives me concern as I don't have a good backup plan if he is a last minute scratch.

0.1 pts / yard rushing or receiving

0.5 pts / reception

RB's 4 pt rush tds, 6 pt rec tds (+ 0.05 pts / yard on the td)

WR's 4 pt rec tds, 6 pt rush tds (+ 0.05 pts / yard on the td)

-2 pts / fumble lost

Clinton Portis (WAS) @ BAL (Sun 815 pm)

Pierre Thomas (NO) vs ATL

Santonio Holmes (PIT) vs DAL

Opinions?

Edited by myhousekey

This one's easy -- you have to go with Thomas. When they're close, I always take an RB over a WR (more touches = more points), in this case they're not even close. Holmes will be playing in lousy weather for a team that will probably want to run the ball as much as possible; it will probably be a low scoring game. Thomas will be the feature back on a team that is admittedly pass-first, but he should still get 15-20 touches and has had some good games recently.

Even if Portis was healthy, I might start Thomas ahead of him. With his health issues and the late start, there's no way you can afford to wait.

Good luck.