[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS - Shaun Hill v Jets or Mcnabb @ Giants

My thoughts...since i have westbrook is not to put all my eggs in one basket with mcnabb, not too mention shan hill is stellar at home an d the jets pass d is not so good....TO with no barber, at pitt, and wind, snow and cold seems to point to a TO 2 catch 17 yd day....where maybe SF and NYJ = a 35-31 type game.....don't know.....i am also contremplating sitting portis for , yes, cedric benson...craziness...

I am wrestling with the very same decision. I need a win for a playoff berth so a lot riding here. As of now, I have McNabb in, but that could very well change before kickoff. It's cold here in NYC and I can very well see McNabb putting up a multi-turnover stinker against a very stout Giants D.

I think the matchup difference is too big to ignore, and Hill has been VERY solid lately. I also expect the Giants to keep the ball on the ground more than usual with Plaxico out, which eats up time and gets the ball back to the Eagles less (and may keep the game low scoring). I'd go Hill.

Oops -- just saw the receiver question -- I think I might gamble on TO. WIth Barber out the Cowboys will have to throw, and Witten may need to stay in more than usual to help pass protect -- Owens should be the main offensive option today (as opposed to normally being one of three). Cotchery could go off in a nice matchup, but I think the Jets will prioritize the ground game today, and they're the ones with lots of offensive options lately (Jones, Washington, Coles, Keller...)

By the way, how about that basketball game yesterday? GO BLUE!!!

Please see mine at http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=275393

Edited by JetFanMike